New box guidance

Go to menu/autotimers find coronation street and highlight then press ok followed by edit filters which i think is yellow button, once in next screen go down to filter then scroll right till you get to where it says on weekday. Go down to where it says thursday and scroll right till it changes to weekday then green to save then green once more

Just tried this but it won’t save the weekday option. I click green to save then go back and it’s changed back to title from weekday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Willo says don't be afraid to play with stuff just make a note of your original settings and it's location so if you mess it up you reset and try another way. Someone here will always try and help if you bork it completely, once you have everything set up how you want it you just create a backup so you can reflash and restore your backup if you really break it ( been there done that on multiple occasions, ambition exceeding talent )

As Willo says don't be afraid to play with stuff just make a note of your original settings and it's location so if you mess it up you reset and try another way. Someone here will always try and help if you bork it completely, once you have everything set up how you want it you just create a backup so you can reflash and restore your backup if you really break it ( been there done that on multiple occasions, ambition exceeding talent )

Haha ok, probably where I am currently at now also!

I’m still without picons I assume this is easy enough once you know how?

Just tried this but it won’t save the weekday option. I click green to save then go back and it’s changed back to title from weekday?

Yes that's what mine does, if you now look in timers which is above autotimers you should see your recordings for friday onwards depending on how many days your epg covers

Picons are easy I use filezilla to transfer my folder of picons to usb stick the folder must be called picon without the s on most skins, mine is different to yours and uses a different naming system. The one I have mentioned is the most common. I don't use Vix much so I don't know if it still has the facility in one of the screens to tell it where your picon folder is mine seems to find it wherever I put it. One of the vix users will be able to tell you anything vix specific

Simple answer is no they are not available for the platform. However if you have installed Iptv player from plugins/download plugins/extensions you will find custom versions of bbc iplayer,itv player, uktv play and dozens of others contained in it

Back