New Box - Help Required Please.

Nwls31

Hi guys (and girls) .. have been searching on here for the last half hour or so and finally I am going to succumb and ask because I cannot find the answer I need.....

Have just received (one hour ago), my new miraclebox but for the life of me I cannot remember how I get my existing Line/details onto it. I currently have a dieing F5s and I have just dumped all the files in there (image, Mgcam, etc etc - 11 in total) onto a USB.
I have not opened the miraclebox yet, as I am due a visit form the BT engineer in 10 mins to fix my broadband issue but I am assuming there is a simliar option in the miraclebox to upgrade by USB but which file(s) in particular?

If there is a guide/sticky please link me to it, as I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks folks.

EDIT : Have just found on my Line providers webpage two links, one to download : [C] cccam.cfg and also : [N] newcamdlist....both containing a username I chose, amongst other details obviously, I seem to remember I have to do something with one of these IIRC...

Last edited:
download the newcamd.list file and u need a mg_cfg file and ftp it to the box using filezilla or dcc

Follow this guide here

(Assuming you ordered it flashed with Openvix)

It's for a combo (sat and cable) box so just follow the sat parts for a single sat tuner and
miss out the cable parts or vise versa.

Back