New box, now what?

So my gigablue quad has just turned up, not even unwrapped yet!

I requested it preloaded with vix 3.0 but what's the next steps in getting it all up and working?

(Yes I've searched google but nothing comes up for the gigablue or in what order things must be done)

has it got vix on the box if so i will get you through the basics
1 menu/system/channel searching/ autobouets then fill in the details in the config then do a search this will create your channel list and tune in your box with in 1 mintue.
2. download Ccccam from the downloads section i iuse 2.13 but any will do
3 go nto your pc and google for filezilla
4. now you need to enter your line open up filezilla and type in the ip adress of your sat box the pasword is normaly root. now drag your Cccam.config file to var/etc folder on your box.
5. go to your box menu/vix/cam manager and start your cam and save
this will get you watching channels i will help you set up 7 day epg after you have done this if you like.

Mike,

I'm all st up and sorted. Lines installed and even managed to whack a new skin on, Many thanks for the above post. Very helpful!

Thanks again.

mike123 - can you help?? i have read this post and tried to understand it,i have been given a box, hd800se, with fta channels on it, pretty much like a free view box, at the moment, can i add cccam file - how do i get skysports and stuff, like this on it,if at all possible,im very used to the skyboxes and openboxes, but this is all new to me and would like to understand this,if you could help????????????? appreciated in advance

Petei u need to check if the box has a supported image on it like vix or black hole. If it has u need a Cccam or newcamd file from a server look at the stickies at top of sat discussion . If ur box has only original firmware installed check on here or world of sat to get an image to flash so u can install a soft cam on there. Also do a search in the forums to set up the box u have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back