New box options

Sirron

Hi All
looking into a new box but looking for recommendations in case im missing something
Based in ireland so looking for a cable box. I also have a subscription for IPTV that i use on a differnt android box but it would be nice to have them all on the one device. Running Wooshbuild 7 at the moment and the family find it brilliant and easy to use.

i had a zgemma h52tc but that died. The IPTV service never really worked great on it

any recommendation on a device or package( device + iptv) would be grateful

thanks all

if you want a proper box like a mutant hd51 4k uhd?
reviews from other place

"
I upgraded to the Mutant hD51 from the Zegemma h2, the difference is worlds apart, i was a zegemma supporter but wow the Mutant blows it out the water, Its faster more stable. Quality. I would recommend this box to anyone wanting the best of both sat/cable and iptv"

"
I have upgraded to the Mutant HD51 from Edision os mini and the difference is unbelievable. Apart from the 4k resolution it is the speed of the HD51 that has impressed me. There is support for this box from all main image providers. I highly recommend paying a little extra and buying this future proof beast "

its all down on what you want or if upgrading in the near future?

what where you doing to the h5.2tc? never heard of one dying and they are not that old[/QUOTE
in work at the moment so i cant 100% say for sure.
My wife rang this morning to say the box was " dead". She Tried plugging it into another socket but she said there is no lights coming on or no sound at all. will test the power supply tonight to see if that is the culprit.

Turned out it was the power supply plug. Changed it out and worked away fine.

After my research yesterday, might look into getting a mutant or Vu box though :(y):

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the H52Tc here, and never have any problems that aren't caused by me faffing around, or testing something for someone.
Even then it is just a matter of reflashing, and restoring settings.
I can run IPTV perfectly from a H52TC, no freezing, or glitching. It may be that your broadband is a little slow, or it could be a server problem. I wouldn't give up on the box just yet.

Back