New Box Recommendations...

Hi guys. I'm after a new cable/iptv box to replace a dead Zgemma h5.2tc.

I've had 2 die (no signal Hdmi) over the last couple of years but I do run 2 tv's off the box with a powered hdmi splitter. Never had an issue with other boxes just running the 1 tv which is a shame as I do like these boxes.

Anything I should be looking at? Maybe a change from zgemma?

Thanks...

Been looking for the zgemma H2H on zgemma official site but cannot find it in there, have they stopped making it and like above post anyone recommend a good zgemma for cable only has I have no sat! Thanks again my friends in advance

Just gone from my Zgemma H2H to mag 322 and i must admit for iptv the mag box for me wins hands down.
Easiest thing in the world to set up, and great for giving out to friends and family who are not tech savvy.
Pair it up with a great iptv provider and a very good internet connection and your away.

Could anyone suggest good virmin sub for h2h, inlaws driving me crazy. Theres freeeezzzzziiinn guys!! Not good.
Any assistance would be highly appreciated, as spending christmas day there!! Doh!

I did take a little while looking, hence ending up in this thread. No offence taken and thanks for the link, lol.

Back