1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

New Box

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by Kings-Kings101, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Kings-Kings101

Kings-Kings101 Registered

Male
    Hi,

Can anyone please recommend some good Enigma2 Linux boxes for OpenVix that has the following:

HD Combo(cable+satellite) with iptv + pvr.

Thanks

2. bees

bees VIP Member

Hi,

forget combo's these days, too many chanels gone on sat and they won't be back any time soon.
    Get yourself a twin tuner cable box, it can be tweeked to run IPTV if cable goes tits up.

3. stoddy2k01

stoddy2k01 Registered

What’s the best device you’d recommend bees for all channels I’m currently using a mag256. Would you say that’s the simplest way of getting the channels. I had a zgemma before sly went then the Gemma packed up. But since using the mag I’ve lost a little of the news on latest devices.

Regards

4. bees

bees VIP Member

If you are loosing channels it's down to your server. Get a test from elsewhere and watch them
    magically reappear.

5. stoddy2k01

stoddy2k01 Registered

The server is not bad when it works but when it’s down it can be down for 2 days. What’s the best prices. I paid £160 for mag 256 with 12 month sub. It expires next month. Cheers for you advice m8.

6. bees

bees VIP Member

Sending you a PM