New card sharing system?

jigger121

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
So been exchanging a few emails with a bud who says that currently there is a virgin media card sharing box, where you enter an n line to a new box. This is one of the emails i got

You will get a n-line like you do now just need the correct box to put it in and I will get you a link of where to get the box from.

We are testing at the moment but will let you know when get go live with it.

Any body else heard anything about this, would love to hear everyones thoughts.

dont waste posting about something that has been around for over TWO YEARS! why do u think people post about starview boxes and blades and kpyptoview

Have a read here

Cable c/s has been around a while but wasn't that popular as sat basically ran the show.

Cable boxes like KV, Starview, Phantom where also an option but where tied to one server, if they ran into trouble, you had a doorstop

With sat loosing HD, more are looking at cable boxes which work like the sat boxes did.

i.e. you get a cable line and enter it in your box, but also have the option to move server if you want.

You need a live VM cable feed into the house instead of using a sat dish for the signal.
Also a broadband connection like the sat side.

Then you have it !!!

Glorious HD !!!!!,

Yes, Glorious HD !!!

Is not effected on the cable side lol

Here is a list of boxes that will run cable lines

(This doesn't work in the ROI you have to use something a bit different)

cs on VM is nothing new mate.I am watching HD as we speak

Glad to see you are up and running bobless (y)

dont waste posting about something that has been around for over TWO YEARS! why do u think people post about starview boxes and blades and kpyptoview

Dont think that was what jigger was posting about. (y)

Did you take your eye off the ball while you where watching all those HD channels disappear lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasnt what i meant, i just meant it just seems like all sat servers are looking to have a cable option too and the newcamd will work on both sat and cable c/s. I just thought that the cable side was tied down to one server ie kryptview and starview that why i thought it was an interesting development, seems to be around for a bit now lol.

cs on VM is nothing new mate.I am watching HD as we speak

Whats the quality on it like mate?

Here is a list of boxes that will run cable lines

(This doesn't work in the ROI you have to use something a bit different)

l

Any info on the 'something a bit different' available anywhere yet ?

Have been running around looking at IPTV/XBMC/Combo boxes/Hybrid boxes and then I see this!!

Scrambled SD Channels

Please help Gurus,as of yesterday had Scrambled channels,my provider says everything ok his end.

Tried home plugs and direct cable to router no difference

Have gone into my ccam.cfg file and I have a green tick but have a red Offline sign

A Mag250 box works ok on both cables as above

Would appreciate some input guys hope itsnot the box I bricked a cloud ibox last week I suppose that shows my level of expertise.lol

Thanx in advance.........

Could someone delete this please obviously in wrong bit sorry

Last edited:
Back