New device

h92s a good box why are u changing ,xtreamity works well for movies on vod editor is great for normal tv ?

Get formula z8 or look at buzztv or shield even Amiko or look at the android based review thread

Yeah you cant go wrong with the firestick 4k,very easy to set up and runs very well.
ive used mine for about 2 years now and its very reliable,although im begining to get fed up with the amazon add ons that get added every now and again.
ive been looking at the buzztv stick recently and maybe invest in one to play about with

Never have adds on my firestick can be configured in the settings menu

Additional settings you may not know about to check on Firestick to ensure security and manage storage space + free up ram.

Check you are running the latest software version and then from the home screen goto settings and then Preferences and click on it.
Click on Privacy Settings
Make sure:
Device Usage Data is OFF
Collect App Usage Data is OFF
Interest-based Ads is OFF

Back up once,
Click on Data Monitoring
Turn Data Monitoring OFF

Back up once,
Click on Notification Settings
Make sure Do Not Interrupt says ON.

Back up once,
click on Featured Content
Make sure it says OFF on both Video and Audio

Back up twice,
scroll left to Applications, and click on it.
Click on Amazon Photos.
Make Sure Allow Guest Connections is OFF.
Make sure Access Amazon Photos is DISABLED.
Black up once.

Click on Appstore.
Turn Notifications OFF.
Make sure Hide Cloud Apps says ON.
Back up Twice.

Scroll left to Display and Sounds, and click on it.
Click on screensaver.
Turn Start Time to NEVER.
Turn Display Info to OFF.
(Screensaver takes up massive amounts of app cache on your stick!)

Never have adds on my firestick can be configured in the settings menu
how did you manage to delete the recent add on of IMDb TV ?.. i have no control on over what amazon puts on my APPS..
i would love to know how i can delete Alexa shopping/amazon music/amazon photos/IMDbtv/prime video/ and screensaver off my device...

Why not make Use of your satellite dish cables Buy good e2 Reciever Use multisat
System You could reciever What channels remain on 28 east Also good selection of channels on 19 east You can also run Iptv
With a decent epg guide You are providing
Yourself with good options If your iptv is down
You have the Satellite system as back up (y)

I don't use sat dish or sat cables with the h92s, just ethernet, does anybody have a mag 324,do they have codec issues

please recommended an android box for iptv streaming through smarters pro and also one that runs netflix.
thanks

Back