New h2h set up

King40

Hi everyone,

I got myself a zgemma h.2h. Would like some assistance with setting it up. I currently have a cline for satellite. Which image would you recommend that combines satellite and cable ?

Is there any chance of installing showbox on it ?

How difficult is the setup ?

Thankyou for all you advice.

Hi everyone,

I got myself a zgemma h.2h. Would like some assistance with setting it up. I currently have a cline for satellite. Which image would you recommend that combines satellite and cable ?

Is there any chance of installing showbox on it ?

How difficult is the setup ?

Thankyou for all you advice.

You can flash with Dsayers back up or wooshbuild for the h2h, both can be got in the download section, then all you need is the cable connection/line and your sorted.
Very easy to setup if you follow the guides provided!

I use ipab on my H2H can be configured for both sat & cable. No chance of installing shoebox or any other android apk's however ipab comes with a pre installed iptv player that provides all the content associated with shoebox etc

Set ups a doddle just head to the ipab tv website for instructions [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou Garyth. Unfortunately I don't have access to the download section. How would I gain access to it ?

Thankyou Garyth. Unfortunately I don't have access to the download section. How would I gain access to it ?

Don't see any reason as to why you wouldn't have, just click on the downloads at the top of the page and choose what you need!

I must be a bit blonde today. I went to a link and it said access restricted. Then I clicked the download button as you suggested it let me in. Thank you again.

which does everyone use ? What are the benefits or drawbacks of each image ?

Back