New Home VM help

maceyp

Good Afternoon all,

Basically I've recently moved into a new home which has no previous sky dish. I can get virgin media in the area and that's what i will probably proceed to do. A couple of questions for the experts.

I will be purchasing the VM Broadband and as its cable it seems Zgemma-star H2 box is the best available box and suited for my needs.

Question: Do I need to purchase a basic VM TV package for the line or is it possible to complete with just broadband. I gather that with just broadband i would require a cable splitter and what other equipment / tools?

Question 2: I've seen the thread for requesting subs which is fine and simple enough. However, does it matter if i pick N-line or C-line. And is there a preference among the community?

I really appreciate any help in advance and also if you know any safe sellers of ZGemma box that would be muchly appreciated at same time.

Q1 you will be fine with just vm bb as it all comes down the same cable, just get a splitter,some cable and plugs.

Q2 most people seem to prefer N lines.

I am sure you will get a few pms about where to buy a zgemma from, just DO NOT buy with a gift installed as there
are providers on here and also the software and guides to help you.

Thank you morseman. I'm sure if i use search function properly i can find out what to do with cable splitter to Zgemma. I've read also to buy box separate and follow the guides and request for sub in request post.

Make sure you read the spec of the H2 before buying as it's essentially a single tuner you will be using on VM. [emoji106]

Go for the H2, i only mentioned checking the spec because some people end up buying the H2 thinking they can record 1 channel and watch another (which you can do if you have both a sat feed and a VM feed)
You won't be able to do this as you only have a VM feed.
I'm just making you aware.
[emoji4]

Back