NEW KITCHEN SETUP - Help!!!

Apeman

We complete on the house Monday and then gonna crack on with planning for big kitchen extension. Mrs doesn't know yet, but I want to try and incorporate AV wall plates to suit the drawing. Wall mounted TV, ceiling projector screen, ceiling projector and LG soundbar with wireless sub. Would I be right in saying I need 3 AV wall plates? One for the TV Wall area, one for the ceiling projector and another for the LG soundbar? :/
I have two optical audio ports on the soundbar so I could run one directly from the TV and another from the projector (altho hard to find a good budget one). The wall plates will also have hdmi ports as well. Could I also run the spare sky coaxial cable that's not doing anything at the back of the Edison box and run through to another digital receiver that I'll put in the kitchen when it's all done? Could run that spare cable to a satellite connection to the TV AV wall plate. Then run another piece of coaxial from wall plate sky socket to the new receiver? Then hdmi from receiver to TV. The receiver may need an additional hdmi port to run straight to the projector in order to project sky sd picture to screen? I know I'm waffling, but you guys & gals are obviously in the know when it comes to all of this. Am I at least on the right track? :/
DSC_1579.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 PM ----------

Does this make sense or am I Barking up the wrong tree and got this completely wrong!? :/
DSC_1583.jpg

DSC_1584.jpg

Back