jobu2012

Hello,
trying to fixed my shitty xbox. Microsoft decided to brick my Samsung drive because I was dumb enough to buy the 360 when it first came out and buy their POS HD DVD which is now a doorstop. They have never offfered anyone any consolation for its loyal customers. Just threats if you dare try to change a 5 dollar DVD drive. Banned for life is what they said. I was an xbox Beta tester and loyal customer since the original came out and I will never give them another dime. Sony has faults but they have Blu Ray and a future. Once Google release its free droid OS. Microsoft is dead. Business are almost exclusively using winXP because win7 breaks everything and dont get me started on Vista. Some companies have upgraded servers But winXP is the last widescale business OS. Now they have the nerve to offer Windows 8 when most people and no companies have even grasped Windows 7. Adios D' bag Bill Gates!

Hello,
trying to fixed my shitty xbox. Microsoft decided to brick my Samsung drive because I was dumb enough to buy the 360 when it first came out and buy their POS HD DVD which is now a doorstop. They have never offfered anyone any consolation for its loyal customers. Just threats if you dare try to change a 5 dollar DVD drive. Banned for life is what they said. I was an xbox Beta tester and loyal customer since the original came out and I will never give them another dime. Sony has faults but they have Blu Ray and a future. Once Google release its free droid OS. Microsoft is dead. Business are almost exclusively using winXP because win7 breaks everything and dont get me started on Vista. Some companies have upgraded servers But winXP is the last widescale business OS. Now they have the nerve to offer Windows 8 when most people and no companies have even grasped Windows 7. Adios D' bag Bill Gates!

All the best

Back