HD51 4K New Mutant User here HD51 on order !!

indeed. The Xtrend was fine before this new set up to be fair....
So it's worth taking the one out of the brown box outside? I believe it was a one in one out jobby....
If it's a one in one out then it's an isolater, leave it alone if this is the case

Good shout... Cheers everyone...
I'll see how I get on at the weekend.
Will try new Splitter this evening (replacement to the one I already have) and if that fails I'll then try it with the attenuator back on the router and if that fails then I'll purchase the booster.....
And Saturday/Sunday (might have to be Monday, I'll take out what's in the brown box outside and replace it for the HDU....
ahh hang on - It needs power doesn't it?! :/ Might have to replace the 3way with the HDU instead? :/

If it's a one in one out then it's an isolater, leave it alone if this is the case

Yes, now you've said that I do believe it to be an isolator.
Am I right in saying it's to protect against lightning strikes?
Apologies, as it's all coming back to me now. Def an isolator.
Therefore, I do need to replace my 3way with the booster if it comes to it? :(y):

Yes, now you've said that I do believe it to be an isolator.
Am I right in saying it's to protect against lightning strikes?
Apologies, as it's all coming back to me now. Def an isolator.
Therefore, I do need to replace my 3way with the booster if it comes to it? [emoji106]
Yes replace the 3 way with the HDU.

But try all your other options first.

It's possible to get 5 connections off 1 incoming VM feed as I've done previously at my own house without the need for a HDU, this is all dependant on the signal coming in in the first place.
I had a 30 metre run on one of mine runs and it worked fine ;-)

Good shout... Cheers everyone...
I'll see how I get on at the weekend.
Will try new Splitter this evening (replacement to the one I already have) and if that fails I'll then try it with the attenuator back on the router and if that fails then I'll purchase the booster.....
And Saturday/Sunday (might have to be Monday, I'll take out what's in the brown box outside and replace it for the HDU....
ahh hang on - It needs power doesn't it?! :/ Might have to replace the 3way with the HDU instead? :/

Get your setup so it is using just the 1 splitter and work on adding bits from there!

No point adding bits or buying bits when still using 2 splitters on the line :(y):

Good luck!

Let us know how you get on :)

Back