New optimuss box question.

macrex

I just purchased an optimuss OS 3 plus box. It has enigma 2 installed on it. I also have a skybox a3 which i have my c lines installed working perfect. if someone could please run me through how you load the c lines on enigma 2 as i cant seem to. thanks

it is open atv version 4.2 i have been able to ftp to the box and put mu cccam.cfg into the var folder. all i can see on the box is softcam and was looking through the plugin folder cannot find cccam or anywhere to load the file?

Some boxes wont support cccam or mgcamd and you have to do it through oscam. Best way to know is to go to plugins/download plugins/emu or cam folder . see what is in there, more than likely will be oscam. Download the latest version and I will look for the files you need now and post them here

oh thanks.yeah in plugins there are just files like scam 3.60 and oscam. so i cannot use c lines on this box? i have a free trial c line ftp to the box in the notepad file. i dont know much about oscams?? i have mgcamd on my other box working fine. where would i get oscams?

yeah think i have them loaded in.but the box only has a channel list for fta channels.anywhere to download a sky channel list for enigma 2?

doesnt seem to be working. I ftpd to the box put my cccam.cfg in the etc folder.then went into softcam panel.pressed right on remote till cccam 2.3.0 showed up.still not working?

where it says select cam 1 i pressed right on remote.theres a few options like mgcamd_1.35a and cccam 2.3.0. selected cccam 2.3.0 pressed green on remote to start cam.the cccam.cfg file has been transfered with dreambox control center to the etc folder.still no joy

but where did you install cccam from? go to plugins, download plugins, cams, download latest oscam, reboot then do as I said in my previous post, reboot box, press blue button, softcams, select oscam and press ok to start

Back