New Picon File 0282E

boobishabang

TK Veteran
~~## UPDATE NEW PICON FILE ADDED 27.10.15 ##~~

updated icons for new channels and Freq moves etc

All,

Thought I'd share this Picon file with you all, I spent more time than I'd like to recall creating this (all the +1 icons made by myself and older icons updated to new logos etc) but it works well and there are only a couple of minor issues with some channels sharing the same frequencies where the wrong picon will show, I've managed to fix most of these (BBC3 & CBeebies etc) please let me know what you think, I've since switched boxes to a Zgemma Star 2S so no longer need to put in the time and effort to create this! I've tested on a F5s,M5 and V8s all work fine

Unrar the file into the root of your USB drive and it should all work!

View attachment 0282E.rar
cheers

*** New Picon File added with image icons for all channels **** - see this link for info - http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/76750-alternative-picon-file.html

View attachment Picons271015.zip

sky1.JPGdiscShed.JPGDave.JPGBTSport.JPGBBC2.JPG

Last edited:
All you have to do is Un zip the file (use a program like winzip, winrar,Transfer it to the root of your usb then put it in back of box Then just update your EPG on to same usb

Thank you , will give this a go :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:31 AM ----------

this worked great , Thanks :)

Hi don't know wot this does lol. But it's says u put on root of USB and update (think I can do that) but then says update the EPG but we can't update cos it's down can I still do this.
Oh n what does it do plz
I'm a numpty hahaha

Thxs Ian

Thanks

All,

Thought I'd share this Picon file with you all, I spent more time than I'd like to recall creating this (all the +1 icons made by myself and older icons updated to new logos etc) but it works well and there are only a couple of minor issues with some channels sharing the same frequencies where the wrong picon will show, I've managed to fix most of these (BBC3 & CBeebies etc) please let me know what you think, I've since switched boxes to a Zgemma Star 2S so no longer need to put in the time and effort to create this! I've tested on a F5s,M5 and V8s all work fine

Unzip the file into the root of your USB drive and it should all work!

cheers

Thank you!

Thanks

All,

Unzip the file into the root of your USB drive and it should all work!

cheers

Thanks, will give it a go now

Hiya. I'm new to this forum. Purchased an OpenBox V8S yesterday and the EPG was working Ok but today everything is blank.

As a newbie I need to make a post before I can download anything from the site so here it is!!!

I haven't had much chance to play around with the box yet but am sure I'll be back with some questions or observations (probably mostly questions at this point) over the next few weeks.

Anthony

Back