New Picon File 0282E

Hey all

Downloaded above and installed a few weeks ago and all worked great.

Since updating channel list any channels that updated no longer show the pic file, how can I fix this please ?

The file has to stay on the root of the USB You may have deleted it of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checked and file is in root of usb, feel it may need reinstalled on the box but don't know how to do this, when I go in to picon file its there but with old date when ive reinstalled onto usb today to try again.

Hi there,

Can someone explain what this is. I see that I can turn the Picon on, on the Openbox but I have no idea what this does to the box.

Could somone elaborate on this. Would be much appreciated.

And does the EPG work on this as we all know the XMLTV epg is not updating.

Thank you

The picon is just a picture by the channel so it doesn't just say like sky sports 1 you get the picture as well as if on original sky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All,

Thought I'd share this Picon file with you all, I spent more time than I'd like to recall creating this (all the +1 icons made by myself and older icons updated to new logos etc) but it works well and there are only a couple of minor issues with some channels sharing the same frequencies where the wrong picon will show, I've managed to fix most of these (BBC3 & CBeebies etc) please let me know what you think, I've since switched boxes to a Zgemma Star 2S so no longer need to put in the time and effort to create this! I've tested on a F5s,M5 and V8s all work fine

Unzip the file into the root of your USB drive and it should all work!

cheers

Hi, thanks for this.

Can I ask which program you used to create them? I've been trying to create my own using the Libertview Picon tool, but can get it to work.

Hi,

I am new to this....does the above file apply regardless of your channel order? Or do you need to apply the latest channel list before downloading.

Cheers
Shieldsy1991

Back