New please help

lisap12

Hello, I am looking to buy a zgemma box. I what like a sky set up as in displayed the same way. Also want to use IPTV with it. I am not sure which box to purchase? What would you advise? Also can you record?

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Recording all depends on whether your provider allows this, personally i don't record IPTV as I hear too much grief about it not working.

Box, what do you want......sat connections, cable connections, just IPTV, sly look?

As said above really but if its purely for IPTV and you want the sly look then id recommend the zgemma i55 box!

Why would you buy a zgemma Satelite box to run iptv? You wouldn't unless you were going to avail of some satellite feeds or you had one from old card share days.

Buy yourself a mag 322, built for iptv and v easy to use.

Yep,Zgemma i55 has same look as sly and you can run things like iptv player etc for movies where mag boxes are very limited.

It depends also on how much you want to spend, as stated by formandvoid the i55 is a good option as is the basic h2h for £60 to £70, even better if you have a live vm feed coming into your house or a sat dish connected, but you will have the iptv player plug in for all your movies and tv shows, plus with a hdd device connected you can record from the plug in so no need to worry about being able to have an iptv provider that allows recording.

It depends also on how much you want to spend, as stated by formandvoid the i55 is a good option as is the basic h2h for £60 to £70, even better if you have a live vm feed coming into your house or a sat dish connected, but you will have the iptv player plug in for all your movies and tv shows, plus with a hdd device connected you can record from the plug in so no need to worry about being able to have an iptv provider that allows recording.

Well if you get a MAG and a supplier with catch up and good EPG you never need to record anything as it effectively already recorded for you. A sat box is a box primarily for Satelite that can be used for IPTV. I dont know why you would buy one only for IPTV unless you are really really concerned your box looks like Sly. Thats how I do it with my supplier & Mag and its perfect.

So to lisap12 thats why this forum is as good as it is, so many different opinions and suggestions, personally i gave up on iptv as i tried quite a few and never got a real good one that i could recommend to anyone, but i know its the best option after cable and if the day comes that its the only option then hopefully its improved alot or i will have to shell out and sell out to the big boys.

Back