New question! TS Media plugin not working???

ben_edwards

When i bought the box i had ts media installed on it but none of the links seem to work, they either time out or just say error. I read somewhere it might be to do with the skin installed, Is this true? I'm using the blue hd skin. Although i've just been looking at the slyk1 skin which looks very good. Is this best one out so far or are there better ones?

Sorry for all the questions, the box is new so im still learning how it all works.

Hi, yes im using a vix image. I'm not sure which version. Is there a way to check? Do you suggest using a different skin? Thanks.

Why is the skin affecting TS media which never works well anyway out of interest guys?

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Guys had problems with tsmedia on vu dou2 box , before I put any skin In , a bit hit and miss with it get it working one day and crashes the box next day had the same problem with kodi direct , over the last day or so deleted all the plugins I had in kodi and installed the addons by ftp using blackies guide and got genesis, ,sportsdevil,pheonix and icefilms running OK now
Tbh tsmedia more pain than gain
Cheers

Back