New script update has knocked out freeview EPG

hkphooey

TK Veteran
Hi guy's
Certain provider (Big) has just rewritten script for Enigma but has messed up the free-view EPG??? they are saying its not a issue there end but defo is.
The freeview sat channels now do not populate automatically even after clicking on the indivual channels brings up a little epg but just vanishes again !!! Someone has suggested a out of date epg cross loader within the script but just wondered in laymans terms how to solve it??

Have that bud... have run it few times now but ive read a post that suggests it maybe a older plug in version so might delete it and download new version??? would you know what current version is please?

Or if using epg import green button remove plug in then re download it restart GUI then go into epg import manual select right epg's

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'd suggest its an issue with your providers script,
as you say it was fine until they changed it.

Ok guys i wonder if anyone could help please...So i updated the crossepg to latest plugin version on one of my boxes first the woosh build and it worked its populating fine, i have both boxes set up as single tuner no issues works great. NOW when i go to standard open ATV box try the same i get timeout for tuner lock. Googling it is saying its a error if tuner B is not locked down obviously will never be as there is no feed??? BUT other box is fine im at a loss as NEVER had issue before now can anyone please help?
Is it worth reflash with script?

Tuner lock means that not all tuners are configured correctly or there is no wire in one of them. For example if tuner b is configured as a satellite and there is no satellite coax in the box then it will timeout

Hi mate, i have disabled tuner B dont get the error now BUT still not populating with latest crosepg plug in installed...I use these channels a lot still so would really like to try and get help working out the issue my IPTV supplier doesn't want to know saying its not their fault????

I received my sat tuner yesterday and ran crossepg fine with the new script pretty sure it's the same one.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back