Cable New setup next week

pitch183

Next week I’m gettin vrmn installed, I’ve got a sly feed to my h2h already, question is, can I run a coax from a splitter where the vm supply enters the house, if so, any recommendation on type of splitter? What type of cable would anyone advise? I’ve got an active sly line just now, can I run the sly skin, and record from both feeds? Lastly....are the sports etc still ok on the vrmn side?

Appreciate any help

David

Last edited:
Yes it’s the same coax cable will be fine. Should be a splitter installed already marked tv on it, on v/m box, will be able to record on both and yes all he working on vermin still :)
Don’t split the actual one lead tho, make sure it’s shotgun cable , join one to vm/box and one coming frm the dish , so each has own line. If you know what I mean, uill have to change vm end at zgemma box to a rf head I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok cheers, I seem to remember reading something about renaming the zgemma box, what shall I rename this?

I wouldn’t bother to be honest I haven’t and I have had a zgemma box in since they were first being sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One other thing, I have an external hard drive connected to my h2s just now, can I just unplug this and put it into the h2h when I’m up and running?

One other thing, I have an external hard drive connected to my h2s just now, can I just unplug this and put it into the h2h when I’m up and running?
Yes you.will have to initialise the device so that it is in mount manger

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I run a ccam just not for the sly side, do I just anable another ccam in the softcam panel and I’ll good to go?

Back