New Skin Slyk 1 HD (aka bluehd2) Version 1 available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddac

Version 3 is now available.
See the new thread here.
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84606-slyk-1-hd-sly-skin-version-3-now-available.html

my thankyous post is on 1064

-------------

New Sly skin now complete. It is fully compatible with openATV and OpenVix
It should also work on any enigma2 box not just zgemmas.

The original work in progress skin was referenced as blue hd 2, but to avoid confusion with the original blue hd skin, I have renamed it slyk 1 (slick one)

To install
ftp the IPK file over to your temp folder. var/volatile/tmp

Install the package.

(OPENATV)
Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

(VIX)
Menu > setup > VIX > Install local Extention

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.
(OpenATV) Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
(VIX) Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.

To access some of the screens you might need to change your settings. See post #520
Settings can be found by pressing menu button on particular screens or by the following menus

OSD Settings
Button Setup
Channel selection settings
epg settings.

Sucmnsee VIX users see post #520
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...rsion-1-available-download-26.html#post448501

If you are happy with the build, you are welcome to use it in your backup images.

If posting screen shots on facebook groups or other forums, please reference me as the author and techkings as its home. I have spent a lot of my own personal time on this project so the recognition is deserved.

For now please do not upload the IPK file on other forums. Send them to this thread on Techkings. That way we get more members and also I am able to easily poilce any problems or bugs.

Thank you to all the brave souls who crashed their boxes, offered suggestions and gave general support in the beta stages. Your help was very much appreciated.

And apologies to everyone I've griped at during the last month. It's been a stressful time with all the work and questions. I mean no harm.
slyk 1
reboot.jpg

Infobar (ok button) picons have now been removed from the infobar.
infobar.jpg

2nd infobar (ok button twice) picons have now been removed from the infobar.
2ndinfobar.jpg

mini epg ( < > on view mode multi epg)
mini-epg.jpg

mini epg infobar (< > info button)
miniepg-infobar.jpg

quickepg ( < > on view mode single epg)
quickepg.jpg

eventview (info button)
eventview.jpg

graphical epg pig (epg button)
graphicalepgpig.jpg

graphical epg (epg button - tv hold)
graphicalepg.jpg

channel select (tv button )
channelselect2.jpg

multi epg (info hold - multi epg)
multi-epg.jpg

menus
menu.jpg

settings
settings.jpg

timeshift
timeshift.jpg

Parental
parental.jpg

Last edited:
great work love the reboot screen on thing i have noticed is the time line isnt showing but i can see the arrows at top and bottom

info bar.jpg

thats what i like a person with balls to get the job done right looks great even if i dont use it many may.i like the idea come here and get it.
:yes!::take bow::group hug::wow:

I removed the timeline bar, someone requested it, and it was bugging me a little to. It was a bit too prominent being gold. I have therefore just left the arrow top and bottom. Its much cleaner. If you want it back in just edit the pngs. even mspaint will let you draw a straight yellow line ;)

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 PM ----------

bangord30, you can stop liking every post I write now. I will miss my own little personal stalker. lol

Last edited:
Well feckin done, kiddac, I don't have this box, but I see the hard work you have put into it.
On behalf of TechKings, thanks for trying to keep us as the main source for this, as you say, it may get us a few new members and it gives of place for you to take onboard any 'constructive criticism '

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Well there doesn't seem to be any intial teething problems installing the package (thank god for that), so I am off to bed. Enjoy.

Well feckin done, kiddac, I don't have this box, but I see the hard work you have put into it.
On behalf of TechKings, thanks for trying to keep us as the main source for this, as you say, it may get us a few new members and it gives of place for you to take onboard any 'constructive criticism '

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Should work on any box using an O-E image. Certainly works OK on several Vu+ boxes using OpenViX

next challenge fix the lost sat hd and be SIR KIDDAC

I certainly hope he does we may have to start a beer fund kitty for this what do ya say kiddac??? lol

---------- Post Merged at 12:25 AM ----------

Well there doesn't seem to be any intial teething problems installing the package (thank god for that), so I am off to bed. Enjoy.
well earned rest pal so far ive not found much tbh a few minor issues but were easily rectified ;)

In the EPG view, the Next event times match the Current event times. Simple fix, in servicelist-template.xml it needs changing to NextStartTime & NextEndTime
NextEPG.jpg

After a well earned rest, I would suggest looking at (and maybe enlarging) the Zap History window M8.

History-Zap.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back