New sky uk numbers

Yeah I have it done for sky and cable but cable is gone now so will have to spend the day setting up autobouqustsmakers for iptv pain in the hole to do it

In the new channel numbers I have lost bbc2 itv channel 4 and 5 they have been replaced with 5USA dmax comedy xtra and disc.history on ipab h2s any ideas how to fix thanks

If you want the new bouquets and are using abm.
You need to update config file. It won’t do it by itself

Thanks for the reply i have run the sky bouquets maker with ipab but still the same how would I update config thanks

Hi i need help please
I have zgemma h5 2tc. My all sly international channels have moved in shopping list bouquet. Any idea how can i sort out
Vm bouquet is fine
Thanks

please update your configration file of your box and search again
Everything will be update

for standard openatv user with Autoboquetsmaker (ABM)

After configaration file update
Go
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetmaker
Start scan

Whooshman posted this on the whooshbuild support thread, hope it helps.

IMPORTANT INFO

With Sky moving channels around you may find that BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 etc are all in the wrong places.

To fix this do the following from full screen TV:

Green button -> Select Autobouquet E2 -> Press the menu button -> Find "Channel Swap" and change it to No
Press OK 3 times to start a new scan running.

Once the scan is finished your channel numbers should be in the right places.

I'm having trouble with my autobouqustsmakers as fta English channels not on sky ireland are been put in place of the new ones that should be there
For example 171 is now discovery history but it's channel 5 HD so no discovery history on list

Last edited:
anyone else not getting the right channels after this change?
i've applied the updated ABM config, deleted all bouqets, rescanned.

and now i don't get BBC1 Scot HD on 101, or 4HD on 104 etc (and i'm missing a channel completely on 115 (prevsiouly it was a BBC channel).
deleted and rescanned a few times now with no change.

ABM settings unchanged from before new config file
Scotland West Custom, HD swap enabled.

update - also missing CC extra on 127 (can't remember if that's always been missing)

I suppose like any big change there will be mistakes.
These mistakes are usually identified and corrected. :(y):

anyone else not getting the right channels after this change?
i've applied the updated ABM config, deleted all bouqets, rescanned.

and now i don't get BBC1 Scot HD on 101, or 4HD on 104 etc (and i'm missing a channel completely on 115 (prevsiouly it was a BBC channel).
deleted and rescanned a few times now with no change.

ABM settings unchanged from before new config file
Scotland West Custom, HD swap enabled.

Looks like Sky have split regional channels London is BBC 1 hd on 115 but some regions 801 channnel 4 HD is on 804 some regions 138. ABM will probably have to do a hack so all regions have the same numbers and channel swap will work correctly.

Back