new software

jibbbbbb

WIN_20170427_19_21_16_Pro.jpg Hi all after installing new vix 5.0.013 all working great I've notice the display sceen to the left of the box has lost the A &B and also no time on it and no picon at all any one else noticed this ,,, cheers

Last edited:
View attachment 22569 Hi all after installing new vix 5.0.013 all working great I've notice the display sceen to the left of the box has lost the A &B and also no time on it and no picon at all any one else noticed this ,,, cheers

Yes mine is the same after updating to the latest Vix image , i guess there are things that can be done to bring back the info but it hasn't really bothered me, personal preference i guess.

They did something from 5.3 so if you've only just updated from an older version to 13 you might still need to do this?

To re-enable after an update:

Menu > Plugins > LCD4Linux > PRESS MENU ONCE IN LCD4LINUX PLUGIN SETTINGS > Select 'Load Active Config-File' then press OK > Press Exit > Press Green to save.

To enable after a new flash:

Menu > Plugins > LCD4Linux > PRESS MENU ONCE IN LCD4LINUX PLUGIN SETTINGS > Select 'Load Defaults / Empty Config' then press OK > Press Exit > Press Green to save.

Back