New Sony Bravia tv...can't download any apps

kimlaboy

Hi all, just bought a new Sony Bravia 43WF663 tv. Apparently is does not have an Android system for the apps. Is there any way to get apps onto it. My old tv (blew up yesterday) had Siptv on it with my paid for lines. Any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Is there any sort of app store on there? If it's a smart TV, there will be one somewhere. Have a search in there for IPTV and it will show you what options you have.

I've got Sony bravia smart 4k tv and no app store on it not every TV comes with app stores to download apps some just come with pre installed apps

I've got Sony bravia smart 4k tv and no app store on it not every TV comes with app stores to download apps some just come with pre installed apps

Never knew that, I thought they all had an app store. Learn something new every day on here. There's no way to install via USB etc though is there? Never managed to do it on my LG.

IMG_20180909_105623.jpg
Never knew that, I thought they all had an app store. Learn something new every day on here. There's no way to install via USB etc though is there? Never managed to do it on my LG.
I've never thought about it I've got Web browser on mine might see if I can do it that way this is all that's on mine

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys. Ok, I just found the app store on the tv. Searched for "Smart iptv" and nothing found. Can anyone suggest any other good iptv apps that i can try ? Cheers

you might have work with what you have got on the tv

what have you got on the tv in the app store?

no point getting recommendations if you cant use them

As mentioned in another thread somewhere a lot of the tv manufacturers were ordered to removed apps from their systems that allowed access to iptv services etc i know for sure the big 2 had already done this Lg and samsung but not 100% which other manufacturers will follow suit etc some of the tvs that were already sold with access on them would be wiped out with a system update etc :(y):

If it's an android tv you can sideload apks using adbfire (if it's an android) or from a USB stick
I know I've read elsewhere that they run on Linux/android . If that's the case there must be a way of sideloading an apk/ipk

I know I've read elsewhere that they run on Linux/android . If that's the case there must be a way of sideloading an apk/ipk
Adb link off a computer/laptop you download that then download the apk/ipk for which app on adb link type in your tv/box IP Address give it a name make sure developer options on/off and try that

Back