New Starview HD Combo firmware UK and Ireland Cccam fix

hi JCT what toolbar do you download???
i have done the latest firmware and i do get two or three HD channels (picture is s**t hot clear on the Panasonic 42" plasma i must say)

as i said not my work from another source i just copied and pasted ;)

as long as u have latest GrooveRider file is 1214.UAD, latest Carling file is 0712.UAD.

for get the tool bar as this forum (one of the best i must say) you can d/l as long as you play ball ie 1 post etc

yes i have the latest files and it works ok thanks
can anyone tell me what the softkeys do thanks and do you need them
anyone any ideas why you cant seem to pickup gold and dave i can only get both channels on the +1 channel

Gah...
Having problems getting this working.
Loaded latest Griverider 1st (1214) it scanned 299 channels, then loaded Carling (0712) after which i had no channels.

So i enabled Ustream and the rescanned channels, cannot pickup any channels now :(

I know i am 6887 signal (Old eurovox days), but i am now trying the other two in desperation.
Tried a few factory resets as well and nothing.

Anyone any ideas?

Can i put Groverider back ontop of Carling again? Or will that bork it up......
Anyway to get it back to the way it was when i unboxed it to try again?

Fixed it myself, another factory reset, this time not setting up the network.. and it picked up the channels. Setup the network and its all working!

Weird.

Hi All,

I have just recieved SV HD combo box , I would like to set this up , can anyone please advise me what needs to be done to get this working, box is new so Im assuming I need setup process from scratch,is there guidance, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I dont know if process would be the same as detailed in post of 08/10/10 #40 JCT?

right the hd chans are bbc and itv i think ( i have not tried but friend has) and i have read the cs does not include sky hd :( yet

i dont know why sorry

hi guys
i have the sv hd combo and i do receive some hd channels inc bbc, itv, nat geo and discovery i also get living hd but for some reason the dubbing is out of sink anyone any ideas as to why this is
yep sky hd is a no no but i do get espn hd tho.

starview hd combo+

jct, is it essential to instal both grooverider and carling on the sv hd combo+ when 1st flashing the box, because on a stickie post on how to set up starview hd combo+ with card sharing, it only mentions about using carling?

thanks in advance :)

put grooverider 1214 & factory reset then put Carling+ 0712 (this is for cable) this is how i do it and it works!!!

ps you get very little hds chans this i think is down to the card share (ps you have to be connected to internet)

hi guys, ive starview hd combo,
put grooverider 1214 & then put Carling+ 0712,its up to date, i picked up all chanels but just FTA are watchable, the rest are scr...ed, need help, any ideas please, thanks.

get the latest firmware from 4shared Carling+_F528_1102.UAD ... 21/11/2010 (wouldn't let me post the link ) .... factory reset.... flash ... scan and off you go ...... even the HD channels work now .
i would recommend using a lan cable to the router .... and forget home plugs or wifi bridges. .... :cheesy grin:

and remember ... the combo doesn't work in ireland anymore .....so this still won't help irish peeps .

no nutter ...... it's because i haven't got 20 posts ... :cheesy grin: ................but i should've checked the download section :)

Added after 3 minutes:

no nutter .... it's because i haven't made 20 posts .... :cheesy grin: ....... having checked the download section .... i don't see the latest file there :)

Last edited:
Back