New Starview HD Combo firmware UK and Ireland Cccam fix

Hi, just a quick one but is the server in Belfast down? Im connected on ustream but all channels scrambled and ive tried every software out there for it. Also what is the purpose of the factory reset? i thought it undid all the software added to the box? following the installation instructions people say to flash the box then reset then scan then connect to network, does the reset not defeat the purpose, sorry for not knowing

factory reset only erases all channel data stored on box,you need to do it before or after you update firmware,then followed by a new scan

Hi, just lost all channels this weekend; is there are new software update available as yet? Sorry if this has been asked before, but I am new to this!

Click on the link on noelyf post (half way up the page) it tells you about the server being down and that they are working on fixing the issue, thanks to noelyf for the link and updates

Please use the the Thanks or likes buttons under a post, see forum rules

Posts of Thanks, cheers, good stuff ETC will be deleted and infractions given to the poster.

hiya im just wondering if the new firmware is out for the starview HD combi+ yet? many thanks to thekiddy for there work with starview 6/7

the is no new firmware for hd combo + lan you can try the satellite side and get a cline hope this helps

whats the best in firmware from july 2012. thx

If you are looking to use it on cable, then there is none, if you give more info, someone will probably help you out more. you don't say what box, cable or satellite, where you are located, etc.

good point stoned :P.
iv got a starview+ HD combo
grooverider combo+
ver4.03 ldr: ver 00.21
ver 01.20
last update jan 22 2010

what the best way to run it undetected. lan or cable.
thanks in advance. ;)

hd combo +lan needs a cable from sat dish and lan connected and sealion for c/s.
that box is a pre nagra3 box with no fix for cable,you were promised a fix but got 2 fingers instead,[ and how long ago was that ? ]
so it only works better on sat anyway(y)

Hey, looking to download firmware for Starview 7 and can only get references to Carling ver 1.04 - is this still current and where can I get it from?

Back