New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Have you installed a bootlogo plugin sucmnsee. If so it will clash with anyone updating my skin as i include radio.mvi

I would write a new thread mate to be honest as the debate will hog this particular thread.1.Speed noticed skipping through channels faster
2.simplicity all menus are easier to navigate and mod IMHO
3.ability to record multiple shows plus watch
4.everyone who owns a zgemma I know state zgemma is better to be honest I think it's down to personal opinion.

Why don't you backup your atv and flash this only takes 20mins from start to finish
Make sure you copy your details for.your line instead of replacing

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 AM ----------

Struggling with piconsI've downloaded and unzipped folder picons to main hdd folder,followed your instructions and no show
Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 12:08 PM ----------

Sorry to be a bother also cannot find tsmedia on plugins

Try changing picon Size in epg settings. I dont use so all i can recommend. Becsure to reboot

Tsmedia should be in plugins
Green to download
In extensions

---------- Post Merged at 01:57 PM ----------

Have you installed a bootlogo plugin sucmnsee. If so it will clash with anyone updating my skin as i include radio.mvi

No just used splash.bin and xorion

---------- Post Merged at 01:58 PM ----------

Thanks sucmnsee, I will try this tonight!
What's different between your slightly amended Skin from Kiddac version 1.73 skin?

This is a vix 3.2.021 backup using kiddacs skin v1.92

This is a vix 3.2.021 backup using kiddacs skin v1.92

Is there an easy way to switch back to the default setting in the Slyk 1 HD skin as in the way Kiddac intended it to be? I did try removing it and then adding it back but the settings still remain....

My external is already formatted as ext4, I've installed latest image which is in my opinion much better than openatv. Can I just initialize it to wipe it or do I need to format on pc?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Just initialise.
Will prob have to turn off box, remove hdd, boot fully, insert hdd then initialise.
As box will have mounted to the hdd already

Ps i dont even think you HAVE to initialise again. (Although may be better as will delete obsolete files)
Just delete swapfile and make new swapfile. And reboot.
Anyone see any problems with this? Paths for all are same arent they?

Having a mini meltdown here, initialised all OK, trying to set up my epg to front usb memory stick and everything else to hdd. Trouble is my hdd and usb are both recognised as "Store N' Go" so keep having to ftp in to see which is which

Just wanted to store epg on usb in the hope of it loading up quicker because it's not waiting for hdd to spin up. That's the theory lol

great image sucmnsee thank you , just one question regard mgcamd which i have never used as i normally use oscam,can you use multiple lines on mgcamd where it switches between the lines taking the stronger one or does it just take the first line entered, and if one server goes down will mgcamd automatically switch to the other line reason being i have 2 lines on my boxes in case one server goes down,thanks.

great image sucmnsee thank you , just one question regard mgcamd which i have never used as i normally use oscam,can you use multiple lines on mgcamd where it switches between the lines taking the stronger one or does it just take the first line entered, and if one server goes down will mgcamd automatically switch to the other line reason being i have 2 lines on my boxes in case one server goes down,thanks.

Sorry dude. Pass. Never looked into. Know u can run multiple but not sure how priorities handled.
Also more cams available in plugins/download/cams if u want to set oscam up?

The box will take the quickest line first and switch if 1 goes down

The box will take the quickest line first and switch if 1 goes down
Hey Tich, have you updated to this new image?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back