New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Flashed the new image but everytime i tried to scan for channels or try to download Cross Epg i get the following message "crossepg error timeout for tuner lock".
Any ideas

check cables are in tuner A and Lnb in ? if correct make sure you have signal to both tuners via satfinder

/media/hdd is correct

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 PM ----------

Flashed the new image but everytime i tried to scan for channels or try to download Cross Epg i get the following message "crossepg error timeout for tuner lock".
Any ideas

Also make sure ur Using 2 cables not 1. If 1 change tuner b to not configured

Perfect it was because I only had one cable in. Thanks guys

/media/hdd is correct

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 PM ----------

Any ideas

Also make sure ur Using 2 cables not 1. If 1 change tuner b to not configured

Everything fine my end now IPTV is the bee knees

Also remember if you have 1080p TV change settings as sucms is 720 by default

Well in that case I'm stumped lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate a bit more? What exactly is the problem that you are having?
ff0b2739651a23a88bfecd5b9d94bb41.jpg

Get this error every 10 minutes or so, tried initialising over and over, tried different mount locations and tried as ext3, ext4 and news as I don't think you need it formatted to a certain file system in vix. I'm at a loss as to what's going wrong.

Get this error every 10 minutes or so, tried initialising over and over, tried different mount locations and tried as ext3, ext4 and news as I don't think you need it formatted to a certain file system in vix. I'm at a loss as to what's going wrong.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

You have to turn Timeshift off first and then set the path for it. Menu, Setup, System, Timeshift settings and then in Automatically Start Timeshift After.... set to disabled. Change the path. Reboot, then go back in and turn on timeshift.

Well in that case I'm stumped lol

Can you elaborate a bit more? What exactly is the problem that you are having?
ff0b2739651a23a88bfecd5b9d94bb41.jpg

Reflash
Set it up again
Dont change any settings

If still stuck start a new thread plz dude as im out of ideas in this one. Cheers :)

Thanks sucmnsee - great image and the guide was really easy to follow - got my new zGemma working like a dream :)

Really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. It's easy for me as I just pop a pen drive in, but it must take you ages to sort out all the settings and plugins - cheers dude :peace:

Regards, TC.

You have to turn Timeshift off first and then set the path for it. Menu, Setup, System, Timeshift settings and then in Automatically Start Timeshift After.... set to disabled. Change the path. Reboot, then go back in and turn on timeshift.[/QUOTE]
Problem was whenever I set up the swap file it was automatically choosing the path media/sda1

So told time shift to store in that location and all is good it seems.

Thanks for the help [emoji2]

And now I get write error disk full on a timer I set for 9:00 lol

Reflash I think...

Probably me being thick....on fav channels on my old skin they are in order eg....cable sky uk then sky eire
How do I do that on this image as much prefer this skin

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6am auto updates channels.
620 updates epg

hey buddy. thanks for all your hard work with these images. Im currenly running the one before this, but regardless of what one i run, I keep losing my channel list every few days!(well, only the free to air channels will have guide, all others blank), and even worse the past couple days, the box suddenly crashes, and all paid channels in epg will have no guide. Really a headache. Could u recommend how to fix this? Can someone access my box via teamviewer or can i upload logs somehow for someone to try help? Thanks in advance buddy

Probably error on hdd.
Re initialise
Setup
Manually dl epg
Hold power on remote and select restart.
If still having probs after that id reflash

Back