New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Probably error on hdd.
Re initialise
Setup
Manually dl epg
Hold power on remote and select restart.
If still having probs after that id reflash

Ok sorry should have said I'm using a seagate 500gb hard drive. So will re initializing delete all recordings? And setup as in setup the HD to be the drive for recordings and timeshift?might try newest image.thanks again.

I use 1tbb portable HDD works fine yes if you reinitialize the HDD will be formatted.

Time shift works flawlessly first time it's actually worked for me.

Quick question on my EPG the time is set at quarter past and quarter to not o clock or half past is there anyway of changing this

Hi All,
I'm at a loss as to how Zgemma Star 2s always won't reboot when I put it into deep standby. It just sits with BOOT on the display. Latest Sucumsee flashed with no problems. Any Ideas? HELP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines done that mate. Try with your USB out bet works? A restart was the same.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Great image. works a treat. just one point. Your image installed on my box without cccam or mgcam. I had to manualy download and install them. No big deal but other users might wonder what is wrong when their C/N line doesnt work.
Keep up the good work!

Thankyou Sucmnsee for image and setup got it going first time guide was great seen it was my first time never had to change a thing:encouragement:

Whats the difference between this release and the previous release, besides the skin? I have my current setup where I want it, got slyk skin looking how I want it so don't want to have to go through configuring everything again unless there are some performance increases in this latest release?

Whats the difference between this release and the previous release, besides the skin? I have my current setup where I want it, got slyk skin looking how I want it so don't want to have to go through configuring everything again unless there are some performance increases in this latest release?

If u use streaming worth updating. But if not i suppose not too much changed. I am a big believer in "if it aint broke....."

did the flash, entered my mgcamd details in the edit function but it just wont work, little baffled by this, any help highly welcome

looks like this CWS = server port username password 01 02 03 etc i just replaced what was in there with my own details and usually it would work but it hasnt on this update

Back