New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Line syntax looks right. Restart cams, if no luck restart (not Gui) and see if that works. Is it an existing line from a previous setup or a new one?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Edited
Added kiddacs great final skin with tabs and few small tweaks. Auto and simultaneous timeshift off etc. Worth updating imho

It was just on this existing set up. Just updated to your latest one and wouldn't connect. I'm going to try your slight updated one tomorrow and see if that improves my luck. Thanks

Edited
Added kiddacs great final skin with tabs and few small tweaks. Auto and simultaneous timeshift off etc. Worth updating imho
Will be updating first thing tomorrow, thanks such see [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

It was just on this existing set up. Just updated to your latest one and wouldn't connect. I'm going to try your slight updated one tomorrow and see if that improves my luck. Thanks

I had a similar problem. I overwrote the mg_cfg file with one off my dreambox 500 and it worked then. Don't ask me the logic of it as I am new to enigma2.

Strange as ive been using the mg_cfg and newcamd.list pair for ages now on backups.
If u use ur own newcamd.list then yes u will struggle.
Thats why says edit dont copy over

Hi all, hope I've not missed anything. Ive put my 2 newcamd files on exactly how I always have after doing this flash and I know they work perfectly but for some reason wont work on this box even though says its active, I have stopped and restarted each newcamd and cccam in the softcam manager but still nothing coming up. I have checked and details are exactly correct for both lines I have put on.

Any advice please?

login

Edited
Added kiddacs great final skin with tabs and few small tweaks. Auto and simultaneous timeshift off

hi trying to ftp my confg line what's the login name and password
thanks
kevin

---------- Post Merged at 07:49 PM ----------

Can you give me the login name and password
thanks

hey sucmnsee,

excellent work, looks great! just installed the new image after running your older one 3.2005 flawlessly for a couple of months.

i only have one problem, when on the EPG screen i.e. sports and you have the small screen showing on the top right. when i press ok it keeps going to the full screen instead of just changing the small screen.
i have changed the OK button short & long both to zap, it was on Zap + exit. it worked on the older version... ive tried restarting the box after saving etc but still no luck.

any ideas?

thanks

Edited
Added kiddacs great final skin with tabs and few small tweaks. Auto and simultaneous timeshift off

hi trying to ftp my confg line what's the login name and password
thanks
kevin

---------- Post Merged at 07:49 PM ----------

Can you give me the login name and password
thanks

Root
Empty password

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ----------

Reflashed the box and got a new line and still no luck. I'm losing the will to live slowly

I can test line if u pm.
Did u edit the newcamd.list and leave my mg_cfg or use ur own?
If u need matching pair cause u overwrote go to tools section here in zgemma

---------- Post Merged at 09:51 PM ----------

hey sucmnsee,

excellent work, looks great! just installed the new image after running your older one 3.2005 flawlessly for a couple of months.

i only have one problem, when on the EPG screen i.e. sports and you have the small screen showing on the top right. when i press ok it keeps going to the full screen instead of just changing the small screen.
i have changed the OK button short & long both to zap, it was on Zap + exit. it worked on the older version... ive tried restarting the box after saving etc but still no luck.

any ideas?

thanks

Epg Settings and channel selection settings

thank you sucmnsee, i owe you a beer for all your hard work (y)

for anyone whos having the same trouble... what i had to do was:

Menu / Setup / System / EPG

i had to change all the ok button short and long settings to ZAP

i had to do this in each one, multiEPG, singleEPG, InfobarEPG, GraphicalEPG & Graphical infobar EPG, if any of these where left to Zap + exit it wouldnt work.

also when your on a bouquet you have to do the same, press MENU and change the ok button short and long both to ZAP.

hope that helps anyone else, or maybe it was just me lol

thanks

Hi I put your new one on well I thought I did when my one starts it just says openvix I don't get that picture and it don't say your name sucmnsee is this y I have not got tspanel how do I put tspanel on or am I better of putting your one on agen if I can cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi I put your new one on well I thought I did when my one starts it just says openvix I don't get that picture and it don't say your name sucmnsee is this y I have not got tspanel how do I put tspanel on or am I better of putting your one on agen if I can cheers

Yeh Sounds like not mine

---------- Post Merged at 11:41 PM ----------

Update.
Ive dropped tsmedia and kodi back off the box. Made sure iptv player up to date and auto timeshift is off. Streaming works a charm.
Thanks again kiddac ;)
Looks like whatever image ur on, vix or atv, auto timeshift on current enigma 2 kernel aint a good idea. Box memory should be sitting at about 40%+ if you look in cacheflush. :)

Hi if i update my box to this image will it take fraggle sky skin off ? And if so how can i make a back up or download it as I believe this image comes with slyk1 installed ? Cheers

I was reading up on your one and sated your one and ended up I think just putting openvix new one I got it of here under downloads the top one were is your one to download can I just put it over the top of what I have cheers I wanted ghe sky one as well cheers mate

Back