New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Can anyone give me a bit of help? just flashed my box with this image and put l;ine on all ok, problem is when i go on to plugins and click download plugins nothing comes up on the screen, just empty
Thank you

Anyone know why this build takes 2 hours to download the EPG information, using CrossEPG for the h2? It used to take around 20-30 minutes. but now takes over 2 hours. This is using Rytec UK XML if that helps

You must be doing something wrong you should not have to do anything apart from press download now in crossepg provided you have set up USB properly and done swap file takes approx 7 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be doing something wrong you should not have to do anything apart from press download now in crossepg provided you have set up USB properly and done swap file takes approx 7 mins

That would be for the 2s I'm guessing? For the h2 you need to update Rytec providers, then cancel out the Sky UK from OpenTV providers, and make sure Rytec UK XMLTV is selected in providers start order.

When my epg updates it doesnt seem to change the names on the HD chans. For example there is sky pixar right now. It updated it on the SD version of the chan but not the HD version of the chan. Any ideas?

Hi everybody can somebody please help me or point me in the right direction I am running sucmnsee Sky1 HD skins on my Zgemma h2s boxes and they are fine but the IPTV player on it I want to get it on my
vu solo 2 box that is also running Openvix Image 2 can somebody please tell me where to get the file from and how to tmp it in to my vu solo box

Can somebody please help. I'm setting up a box for my dad but can't add any plugins. I want to enable his Ccline but can't find a way around doing this. I'm returning a blank screen when updating plugins so not getting the softcam.

How do i add my code?

Hi,

I am very much a noob to all of this. I have got a 12 month code, how do i add it to ccam?

I have tried following their instructions, they are chinese so I get broken english, but the log in details they gave me don't work now because I have reflashed the box with sucmnsee's files, so I don't know the username for filezilla

Thanks,

Stephen

Try username root

---------- Post Merged at 08:42 AM ----------

Hi,

I am very much a noob to all of this. I have got a 12 month code, how do i add it to ccam?

I have tried following their instructions, they are chinese so I get broken english, but the log in details they gave me don't work now because I have reflashed the box with sucmnsee's files, so I don't know the username for filezilla

Thanks,

Stephen

Try username root

From the start I will confess to be totally new to this site. I have stupidly updated my Zgeema H.2S (new OpenVix version) box and have spent hours trying to get me lines to work. Can I simply download this image to get my box back to a working state ? Many thanks if anybody answers this - Im pulling my hair out.

I've been going around in circles on the download section of this site. A mate has a zgemma working perfectly fine, supplied to him with the sucmnsee vm-skin. I have a second zgemma with a sky skin which I want to change to v-gin. Can someone point me in the right direction for the latest VM download?

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers. Wait
Sky UK (sd):area. Change from northern ireland custom to your area custom by pressing right or left.
Green to save.
Start scan. Wait.
Exit all
Hold power Restart

Menu
setup
System
Epg
Cross EPG
Download now. Takes 5-10 mins. Will seem like its stuck on Loading Data. Wait.
Happens automatically at 6.20 am anyway.
Exit all
Hold power again and restart.

auto bouquets setup
auto epg update set
cross epg setup to hdd
service scanning set to custom and HD replaced where possible
Includes mgcamd, cccam, openwebif, picture player, mediaportal, tspanel, dreamexplorer, Media scanner, permanent vfd clock, iptvplayer, cacheflush.

TSMedia, kodidirect and youtube plugins add manually. works best.
press plugins
green to download.
select and install. simples :)

Download here: Zgemma 2s, s, H1, H2 Vix 4.1.001 sucmnsee 17.4.16 - Downloads - TechKings

Hi,

When I am following the instructions, when I get to the above stage the box says that it is timing out during the scan. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks,

Stephen

I have just completed a full image backup on my Zgemma S2 to another Zgemma S2 it has actually worked too well ! It has cloned the Mac Address of the source box. I temporarily changed one digit of the Mac Address to resolve the problem, but i dont want to screw up some poor sod using by using the Mac Address of his box, anybody got any constructive suggestions ?

The mac address will change when he connects to his internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back