New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

I have tried a couple of USB sticks formatted to fat32. I have downloaded and extracted scum see image, i get Zgemma star 2s Vix 4.1.001 sucmnsee full Backup 17.04.2016.
So after I extract that i have two folders, sucmnseevix4,1,001zgemma2s-release-5.3.0-20160417_232655 and a folder called zgemma.
is it just the folder gemma i need on the usb, stick in box turn on and it should flash?

The plugins download does not work at moment Sucmnsee is working on a update at the moment Kodi direct does not work to well on the 2s iptv works well via blue button look for yiffy , vummo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't get this to work.. well i can't even get past the first step.

I've a H2 box and i've FTP's the file into /hdd/imagebackups/

In the steps it says
Menu
Setup
VIX

But there is no VIX in my menu. So i went into Software manager. there is software restore but that appears to be a complete reset and software update but thats not it.

any ideas?

Hello everyone,

I bought a ZGemma H2S this week and as of yet I haven't done anything with it. Have been searching the forums for some help. I'm guessing it has openatv as standard. My Dilemma is that I need to get it as close to Sky as i possibly can so the wife and kids don't moan about how different it is lol. If I install this Sucmnsee software is it the closest I will get? I also want to use an IPTV so will I be able to access this on the firmware or am I better off getting a skin for openatv for the time being?

This questions are probably so noob but I'm off to work and don't have the time to read through 96 pages. Promised the family I'd try get it up and running tonight?

Many Thanks in advance,

Ben

---------- Post Merged at 08:39 AM ----------

Just noticed i screwed up already. Wrong forum :-(

Hey sucmnsee, been using ur backup image on 2s and h.2s boxes, i see you released vix 4.2.009 backup dated 18/10/16, will you be releasing the same for the 2s boxes?

Strange one here...

After doing a fresh flash on my star2s with vix 4.1.001 everything seams to work fine but then after 2/3 days the epg keeps crashing the box and after a couple of crashes other commands like the up and down keys also cause the box to crash.

If I flash again everything works well for 2/3 days and then the process repeats!

Anybody got any thoughts to why this is happening??

This is what I'm looking for!

Ive recently bought Zgemma Star 2s and want change from OpenATV to Openvix.

Is this the latest update firmware?

Seems to be the most recent frimware.

Great skin. keep up the good work. Appreciate it.

Any one know if zgemma 2s supports NTFS?

thanks a lot for letting me install the older version. is there any chance to install the latest one. sorry for any disturbance.

Sucmnsee is doing a updated version to fix the plugins people are waiting for him to post it as he has updated the H2S version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it begin with C or N

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 PM ----------

Look at post 10 here it may help you http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/84165-new-sucmnsee-latest-vix-backup-zgemma-h2s-hs-h2h.html

Backing Up

Luv this image.

Been trying to back this up after setting it up with my ch lists, tsmedia etc, tried 3 different ones the last `flashbackup 6.2` seems to be writing to the usb(tried 2 usb) but no file there after it finishes(swap file can be seen during process tho).

Can anyone help/give me some pointers?

Does this image work with H2h? If not can somebody point me in the right direction please? Thanks.
*EDIT, please ignore, I finally found the info, thanks.

Last edited:
Back