New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

morning, current using mtpockets skin on 2s box. if I wanted to flash this would I need to do a restore then flash as if from new?

Trying to install this on a new setup but can't install Ccam via plugins? assuming theres an issue with plugins?? Is there any other way possible to get this to work.. I can only receive FTA as of now.

The CCCAM is already on the image so no need to try and do plugins. If it's a C line you have just edit line details into the CCcam. Cfg in the etc folder If a N line then it's better of in a mg camd in usr/ keys If your stuck there is a idiots guide in first couple of pages of Sucmnsee H2 s version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The CCCAM is already on the image so no need to try and do plugins. If it's a C line you have just edit line details into the CCcam. Cfg in the etc folder If a N line then it's better of in a mg camd in usr/ keys If your stuck there is a idiots guide in first couple of pages of Sucmnsee H2 s version

I thought this too because it's(CCam) already there!!

I have installed the box using the idiots guide (on a h2) and everything goes all ok until i add the line, nothing happens I just get an error which I have never got before which is why I assumed thats why I needed the plug in page???

Do not transfer a new list file Copy and paste line then press blue button , select camd and restart.

Hi can anyone help I have followed everything to the letter and all works great except my channels are mixed up for example 101 should be bbc 1 but it is bbc two hd and bbc one HD is on channel 115. can anyone help me sort this.

Thanks

Because Vix stopped support for the box that the zgemma firmware was built on Its been fixed on H2S boxes. Sucmnsee was working on a fix

Hi, I'm sure this has been answered already I just can't find it. I just got a zgemma star 2s an I updated the image to the 4.1 version from the 4.0. I followed all the instructions edited my line in tspanel but it is not working. Can somebody tell me where I might have gone wrong please. I am reading threads and not getting anywhere.

If 1 space is wrong on your line when editing it will not work you are better off doing it via FTP Also starting Camds with Ts panel causes conflict. If you look on first couple pages of the H2S version there is a idiots guide for adding line via FTP

excellent thread but i am still unable to flash my usb any udeas?
i am using the 32gb cruzer usb if that helps?
any help would be appreciated, thanks and keep up the good work.

Hi guys is it possible to run a m3u file on my Zgemma H2 using sucmensee image? if so how please?

ps Thanks sucmensee for this great image.

Last edited:
Back