1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Discussion in 'Zgemma-star 2S' started by sucmnsee, Nov 23, 2015.

1. chris1

chris1 Member

Could not find TS media where can i get a ipk file of TS media to download? I want to install my M3U file

2. nuts147

nuts147 Member

Hi all. Ive flashed a few s2(with this image) over last year. Done recent one but cant seem to get my line active. Ive ftp and even tried manual install via tspanel. Any info on getting this sorted please? Tia.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

3. Tich

Tich TK Veteran

Do not do it via TS panel as this causes conflict with softcam Manager just edit files already in there and start camd via blue button softcam manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. nuts147

nuts147 Member

Already did all that and still nothing

5. nuts147

nuts147 Member

Edit files where to plz

6. Tich

Tich TK Veteran

For N lines using mg camd look in usr/ keys newcamd list file for C lines look in etc /CCcam.cfg.

7. nuts147

nuts147 Member

Ive done both. Filezilla the files and it says successful transfer but still not active

8. daleh43

daleh43 Member

Make sure your cam is active, try restarting it or try restarting box, but make sure you have mg.cfg file if using newcamd.list file in usr/keys

9. nuts147

nuts147 Member

Ill try enter in dream explorer now. Bugging me as to whats going on here

10. daleh43

daleh43 Member

Is your ethernet cable active, both in router & box ? Ive made that silly mistake when no premium channels on. i can take a look via teamviewer if need be. just pm with your details and i'll connect up with you;)

11. nuts147

nuts147 Member

All working now. Reflashed again and edited via dream explorer. Cheers anyway

12. nitro123

nitro123 Member

Hi guys I have the zgemma h.2s box and I'm using openvix firmware on it when I do a clean firmware reflash with vix firmware and then I do a software update from the menu on the box and when box boots up again then I go to information about and the model name changes to mut@nt hd1200 why is it doing that? Help would be very much appreciated.

13. daleh43

daleh43 Member

Vix is not supported for zgemma, i kept getting updates for maxdigital, in the end it fecked my software. use openatv either wooshbuild or ipab.tv and you will get all the support via updates

14. michael3122

michael3122 Member

Thanks for the thread!
    Going to give it a go downloading and setting up tonight.
    Can this be used with a C: line?

15. Tich

Tich TK Veteran

Yes You will find the CCcam. cfg in the etc folder just edit line details into it and select CCCAM and start it via blue button on remote Softcam Manager

16. indiehead

indiehead Member

Hi everyone, hope all had a great Xmas. I was wondering how you change the channel line up? Basically I want to swap the standard versions of BBC to the HD in my entertainment bouquet. I know how to click menu, add it to bouquet etc.. but obviously when it updates overnight they revert back. I know you can add to favourites and they'll stay but can I alter them permanently? If so, I know my way around the box & how to access it through FileZilla etc..so any advice on where I need to go within the folders etc would be very much appreciated. I know how to back up the box etc.. if needed to save it once edited. Thanks

17. Tich

Tich TK Veteran

If you look for a thread by dsayers how to update sat and virgin xml files Follow the instructions This will do it

18. indiehead

indiehead Member

Thank you mate always helpful much appreciated

19. indiehead

indiehead Member

Have you got a link to it mate I've looked but can't find it. Thanks

20. Tich

Tich TK Veteran