New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Hello. Just followed this after adding a C line... now the box won't start up. Just getting the sucmnsee ident for ages.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just wondering if anyone knows how to get the resolution icon/dolby/hd icon in the info bar as illustrated thanks for any info in advance ps.thanks to sucmnsee for his build and kiddac for the skin...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• tapatalk_1485213882239.jpeg
    tapatalk_1485213882239.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Updated my image from an old sucmnsee vix image to this I am on a good reliable server have been for a year get the very odd glitch as I expect but only used to last 2 seconds tops,now when I get a glitch screen freezes for 30 seconds or so.
Nothing wrong server end as others I know on same server and no problems.I am using mgcamd 1 38,I can't access the ccam info as get a 'can't access webpage' message when I try.No problems memory wise so anyone any ideas about the picture freezing and ccam info?
Done all the usual reboot router, box etc still the same

Hi new to this want to download and print user guide ect ,(all ready set up) for Zgemma-star 2s ,can anyone please send a link so I can click on it and download thanks .would find it easier than looking online. Terri

A link for sucmnsee's build? If you go to page 45 his build is there with all instructions on what to do underneath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sorry for the dumb question but where can I find the following..

"go back and follow earlier instructions for usb setup etc"

Back