New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

Hi Sucmnee, Im trying to set this up with a new 128gb micro sd card, & have not found anyone with the right guide, the SD card won't initial it gets to 50/100 and just freezes, please help us & if it cant be done we should prob let people no so they dont waste there money.

Dont know if you got this sorted or not but I think your issue is this.....
The card wont initialise if it is in the side slot. Put the card in to an adaptor and plug it in the front or back and initialise it there, you can then put it in the side slot and it will be recognised

Hi, try using mini partition wizard to format to ext 4, assuming you want to record/store epg on it. I should say Willo sent me an excellent guide on this.

The Link is dead, & the one someone has linked up, is from 18.10.2016, the new one is 2017-03-12!!! can someone fix this????

Has anyone has any problems with recording IPTV on the H2S? I'm using the latest version of sucmnsee's firmware but whenever i try and set a recording using the EPG on an IPTV channel the box crashes. Also if I start a recording of the current stream the stream feeezes after about 1 min. anyone any idea on how to fix it or has this problem?

I don't think VIX is enabled for IPTV recording or Timeshift but I could be wrong? Backup and try Woosh?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Managed to solve the recording issue. I changed to Wooshbuild and I can now set recordings from the EPG ok. The recording stopping is because I dont have a multiroom line and recording and watching the same channel appears to need two connections.

Does anyone have a working link for downloading the sky 1 skin for a zgemma h2h box...? box just needs flashed but cant find a working link.
thanks in advance

Hi all,

any got the working link, please could you either pm me a private download link
or post a link

Many thanks in advance

Back