New to H2h

Make sure you use a good splitter and cables too for the VM side of things ...

If you have anything like in the pic below, bin it off :)

wWDjwaX.jpg

Tratec splitters are what VM use so they're fine ... i'm assuming you have a white VM cable from wall outlet into Tratec splitter then 2 more white VM cables from splitter to zgemma / router?

Should be fine on that front then... if you want your sat line to work alongside your cable line, remember to state you want a C line in your request thread.

jeez this doesnt get any easier, requested a cline, guy sent me a nline !!! can i use it, and where to put it, is it same place,and same softcam

Yeah you can use it but not alongside your C line so it will only clear VM channels ... enter it in the newcamd.list file in the KEYS folder.

It should look like this:

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = *LINE DETAILS HERE* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

If it says N: at the start of the line, do away with it and just copy the rest of it into where it says LINE DETAILS HERE above - you also only need 1 set of 01-14 numbers.

Remember to change Cam1 to mgcamd 1.38 and press green to restart.

Ste, got it up and running !!!!! on vm only, working fine, just need to figure out how to run s*y aswell
im guessing, put key in same place and run 2nd softcam ?
again mate, I really appreciate your help and patience .....
thanks
Billy

Up and running on mgcamd? ... if so, you need the same type of line for S*y to get that up and running alongside it.

Yes - i'm assuming the line you're running for VM at the moment is in a newcamd.list file? ... if so, you simply add the other line directly underneath it in the file.

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = CABLE LINE 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = SATELLITE LINE 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Back