New to IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have the latest FiresStick MAX and I have Windows 11 Pro computer & a LG Smart Oled.

Which IPTV App player is the best to download from the amazon store & Microsoft store & LG Store? Will Service Providers allow you to use different IPTV apps on different devices or best to stick to 1 same app for three devices? Can I just download these apps respectively from these stores or do I have to sideload these apps onto my devices 1st in order for providers services to work?
Premium versions of these apps just block Ads? If it is recommended to get a premium paid version of an App then which 1 app you guys recommend that will work on firestick & windows 11 pro & LG Smart Oled that supports Xtream?

I already have paid subscription to Surf Shark VPN, which IPTV app you guys recommend?

Is VLC player hard to use for IPTV? I'm looking for ease of use, quick & convenience for elderly with no complex manual configs & such.

Anything that can be done on our end to reduce the possible buffering like any settings in our routers admin page to optimise or to change or to enable for iptv?
Does HD channels cause more buffering?
I ask because in my wi-fi router admin page settings I see settings for IPTV.

Xtream is better than M3U? I read somewhere that Xtream automatically sorts out your EPG for you, is this true?

Many thanks,

Better off using the search function and readiing up more then come back with any questions that remain unanswered(?).............
@very_452001 - there is SO much information on this forum and pretty much every question and query you have asked has been discussed at length in many posts. Reading this will answer most of your questions yourself

Hi yes I searched and see the different Apps however I just like to know if I pay for a premium version of any App then will the App work on all my devices and they are FireStick, Windows 11 Pro & LG Smart Oled TV without sideloading or emulating and which App is that?

Also can VPN's bottleneck your connection speed causing buffering/freezing?

Lastly which known providers/services force you to use their own App and if that is the case then which of them will work on my devices without sideloading or emulating?

Finally while searching here as advised, I see a Sticky Thread for requesting a Good IPTV servers. If I put my request in there then how do I know which DM's are scams and which are genuine good servers? Is there like a reviews site where I can read reviews of servers?

Much appreciated,

Last edited:
Finally while searching here as advised, I see a Sticky Thread for requesting a Good IPTV servers. If I put my request in there then how do I know which DM's are scams and which are genuine good servers? Is there like a reviews site where I can read reviews of servers?

Much appreciated,

There are no reviews. Follow the advice on the first post of the requests thread and test, test, test.

TiviMate is a good app as well as the latest and greatest smarters as well. VLC player is good to use for VOD but it is not needed for anything live related. Get a trial and go from there. Find one that you like and you have good customer service with. Not all providers are created equal nor is customer service. As far as buffering there are only a few factors. Maintenance is one of them. Good provider, Solid equipment just to name a few.

Last edited:
TiviMate is a good app as well as the latest and greatest smarters as well. VLC player is good to use for VOD but it is not needed for anything live related. Get a trial and go from there. Find one that you like and you have good customer service with. Not all providers are created equal nor is customer service. As far as buffering there are only a few factors. Maintenance is one of them. Good provider, Solid equipment just to name a few.

Okay out of Tivimate & Smarters Apps, which app will work on my 3 devices without sideloading or emulating?

So in that request sticky thread, I get free trials? How do I know whether the service provider is Prioritizing the server bandwidth connection for new customer trials to get them to sign up after trial ends to get customers confident in their performance of their iptv service? Or am I taking a gamble with trials?

When it comes to payment methods, which payment method offers the best protection for customers?

There are no reviews. Follow the advice on the first post of the requests thread and test, test, test.

I have a wi-fi 6 router and the firestick max supports wi-fi 6. Do you know wi-fi 6 has the similar performance to wired ethernet?

I can watch 4k HDR on YouTube with no probs via wi-fi.

Apologies for lot of questions asked as I want to get IPTV right the 1st time in preparation for it to prevent me coming back here with issues & more questions you know what I mean.

All your questions have been asked before , mountains of info on here ,

Some providers only offer 12hrs tests others 24hr. And no you won't know if they are prioritising your connection. Test a few then sub for a month.

What payment protection you after buying something like IPTV.?

All your questions have been asked before , mountains of info on here ,

Some providers only offer 12hrs tests others 24hr. And no you won't know if they are prioritising your connection. Test a few then sub for a month.

What payment protection you after buying something like IPTV.?

I mean if I pay for the 1 year 12 months Sub and lets say for example a month later the service stops, then what?

Okay genuine service providers accept which kind of payment methods?

Basically once I put that request in as advised on this page, I will get a mountain of DM,s . How do I filter out the Genuine DM's from scammy DM's before I choose to sign up for a trial? The people that will DM have feedback scores on their profiles on this site?

I mean if I pay for the 1 year 12 months Sub and lets say for example a month later the service stops, then what?

Pay monthly and ask your trials what payment they except and any other questions you have
I good supplier will give you all the info you need.
The info is all there for you to read in the iptv thread.

If you want a trusted service provider go with the TK veteran or VIP if your happy with a service they will let you know what payment method to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back