new to vm

nomee

Hi to all
please can anyone help! i have vu+ultimo 4k box just bought VU+ DVB-C FBC Twin Tuner in addition to satellite tuner have vm cable running to house but have not been used.(will line have signal?)
i am familiar with satellite setup but would like detailed info either on form or pm on how to setup vm
i.e image, connection, can i run both sat and cable. net id for slough please. once cable connected to tv would i need to run coaxial cable from receiver to tv or will signal feed through hdmi.
thanks to everyone in advance for help.

You can run both sat and cable - the VM cable should still be live as they don't usually disconnect them.

Google VM network ID list and you'll find a list of ID's easily enough.

You would need to run a cable from the VM white box on your internal wall to the RF connection on the DVB-C tuner ... if you're using an F to F cable then you'll need an F to RF adapter like this >>>

neohOmd.jpg

You can run both sat and cable - the VM cable should still be live as they don't usually disconnect them.

Google VM network ID list and you'll find a list of ID's easily enough.

You would need to run a cable from the VM white box on your internal wall to the RF connection on the DVB-C tuner ... if you're using an F to F cable then you'll need an F to RF adapter like this >>>

neohOmd.jpg
Thank u so much for the info once once i connected f to rf connector to cable and connect to receiver as csb le tuner has input and output would I need a coaxial cable to run from tuner to tv or will signal go to tv through HDMI cable.

Back