new Vermin UK Cable 14 day xmltv importer EPG source download

lancable

T K Veteran
TK Supporter
this is not from me so all respect to the people named below
Firstly a massive thank you to:

Willy aka doglover from the openpli forum for his help, without which this would never have happened
master G @linuxsat
Jan van Straaten
Rytec and The xmltv plugin team

To add this source you need the use the xmltv importer plugin. Then simply ftp the attached xml file to etc / epgimport.
Reboot your box, then
Enable and save and download as normal.
As this will give you a maximum of 14 days... change the days to reflect that.

These are my settings:

Please note, as i do have a life i will update the files every day or 2 or 3... basically when possible, with the end goal being to have at least 10 days epg available.

The whole reason i have done this is for it to be accurate, and provide data at least a week in advance so you can set recordings for next week.
The data comes from as accurate a place as any vermin box......... but this needs to correlate to the correct channel. With that i mind, i have done what i can with the channels in my area, this has proved to be a real labour of love and i now have a new found respect for the work that goes into proving us with epg.

I am also aware of a few channels not working, i have not had a chance to do any of the adult section and there will also be some regional channels that dont work, and maybe others.....basically i will need your help with those not working...

so if you would like them to work in your area please post your channel name and service reference to this thread.

This can be found easily with openwebif and then just click the current tab, the serv ref is listed like this: 1:0:1:458:B:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:

Enjoy.

View attachment jenseneverest-vermin-uk-cable_1.0_all.zip

View attachment enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport-jenseneverest-vermin-uk-cable_1.0+git123+cee77c2-r33.4_all.zip

Seen this on another forum but it only mentioned pli does it work on atv?

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 PM ----------

Cool, thanks! So is this just for cable boxes or will it work on satellite ones too?

It's epgimporter with virgin added so it should be the same as standard epgimporter

Will this update my sky channels too? I'm using a file that mixes my VM HD channels into sky bouquets. (Dsayers', as it happens.)

this is really good so much better than the 6 day EPG i was using for over a year now

i have noticed most of my ITV channels are blank who do i request the serv ref to

i have only enabled this source would you recommend any others at the same time sorry my first time using this i am just cable only

below is example please confirm if this looks correct
ITV HD 1:0:19:28A3:68:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:

Last edited:
Back