New Vix 3.2.00* ZgemmaSter 2s, s, H1, H2 sucmnsee Backup Full Version

Theres a new image out tonight.
I havnt included tsmedia or kodi in them as i believe this is half the issue. They should be installed on each box not from a backup. V easy. Just go to plugins and install.
Installed both on home box after making backup.
Yes more works.
No its still not quick enough.
Im a downloader and can find the links for movie and download it by the time any of the e2 plugins loads the final link.

But if its ur only option it should work. Be patient. And run cacheflush before opening streaming prog

Hi, with those removed from the image, can you please let me know what the benefits are of your image to those from Openatx or openvix?

Replaced mgcam and newcam by mistake in use/keys
Cant get programs on now

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 PM ----------

Openvix is better IMO faster

Im a downloader and can find the links for movie and download it by the time any of the e2 plugins loads the final link.
This is so true :yes!:

---------- Post Merged at 03:43 PM ----------

@sucmnsee

Your image updates, do they require a full reflash? Or is there a way of upgrading from within the UI?

Cheers

Full reflash

---------- Post Merged at 04:04 PM ----------

Theres a new image out tonight.
I havnt included tsmedia or kodi in them as i believe this is half the issue. They should be installed on each box not from a backup. V easy. Just go to plugins and install.
Installed both on home box after making backup.
Yes more works.
No its still not quick enough.

But if its ur only option it should work. Be patient. And run cacheflush before opening streaming prog

Hi, with those removed from the image, can you please let me know what the benefits are of your image to those from Openatx or openvix?

Personal choice

I've been using your backup for a while now and think it's brilliant, however I have recently been trying to use the Openwebif plugin to stream to a number of Kodi clients I have around the house and I have come across a problem.

Basically the Kodi install can connect to the Satellite box and grab the channel lists and recordings but I am unable to stream within Kodi. I get the notification "Importing guide from clients" but it's so slow and puts a big strain on the Satellite box which pretty much becomes unresponsive when Kodi is doing this. The "Importing guide for clients" notification does change, and seems to be working through the channel lists but it takes several minutes for each channel and there are many hundreds for it to work through so it's far too slow. The EPG in Kodi never populates.

I am able to stream successfully using TiMote and VLC on my Android devices but I would love to have this working in Kodi.

Can you help?

This happens to everyone.

You need to create your own Bouquet, with your favourite channels, using the box and then point the Engima plugin to look at that bouquet only. Otherwise it takes a lifetime to load.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Try this How to stream sky over your local network to kodi | All About Nothing I had the same issue with vuplus player but doing it the way in guide is better because it doesn't download the epg data and I selected all channel bouquet

---------- Post Merged at 01:33 PM ----------

Also correct me if I'm wrong but you can only stream to one kodi device while watching on box because they will use separate tuners same with timote ie tuner a on box tuner b on streamed to kodi

How can I change it so HD channels aren't first in all categories? For instance all sky sports are HD first, when you can't get them. So its a bit annoying having to run down the list all the time to find the correct channel. Thanks.

No sky uk area you shouldn't have freesat enabled

---------- Post Merged on 12-12-2015 at 12:00 AM ----------

This is my setup grab.jpggrab-1.jpg Before you change them in autobouqete marker press configure and check keep all non abm bouquets is yes and include not indexed channels is yes then you won't need sky roi and will still get satanta

Ha ha I know they was used using openwebife with my phone can't get hold of laptop at minute
My settings are
Freesat: no
Sky roi: no
Sky uk; area my area custom not sd or HD
Sky uk; fta only no
All rest yes

Like I said before on autobouqete marker press configure and check keep all non abm bouquets is yes and include not indexed channels is yes then you won't need sky roi and will still get satanta

---------- Post Merged at 12:31 AM ----------

Then start scan

Back