New Vix 3.2.015 Cloud iBox 2+ standard sucmnsee Backup Full Version (NOT SE box!)

This box is a nightmare , remember why I gave up with it last time , was just happy to have it working at all.
so , I've tried updating the bootloader ,box just quickly flashes up boot on the front screen then starts as normal.
Have tried 2 different usb sticks low level formatted and then with windows , same problem. Have tried older apollo versions.
On the cloudbox website it says the folder should be "xspeedlx" with the bootloader in , it is however "cloudix" wondering if this is relevent.
How do I check what version of bootloader I have? It has never been updated by me. Box has a scart and doesnt have Korea on the back so I assume is genuine.
Please help

750mhz cpu means you have later bootloader if it is below that it is old one which will use xspeedlx.

The way to find out for sure is via telnet cat /proc/cpuinfo

USB is pick on them try another USB quick flash Fat32 and drop in the folder.

Right hopefully that enables downloads so I can try this image :)

sorry i dont normally ask regarding images but can anyone help with an updated image please like the zgemma boxes with all cams setup? i've used the current image in this thread but looking for latest open vix if possble

All cams are set up on this.
No new vix 4 done for 2+ yet. May not do 1 as nothing new really and cant get my hands on a box

ok thanks for the reply..only that i had seen your new release for zgemma h1 etc..on openvix 4.0 and was hoping someone had compiled one for this model.thanks again

Hi
Have reflashed with the image but have come up against 3 problems.
When I run a network test everything is ok but when I go to look for the IP address of the box to ftp the ccam file there is no IP address listed.
I know the ip for the box before I reflashed so I tried to connect to that on flashxp but wouldn't connect is the username and password root root? Or something else?
I tried to download ondemand player from the plugins and its started downloading but then it said in the blue box something about having no room on root then the box crashed. Not tried anything else since thought I better check ask on here for some advice first

Does anybody have a recent backup for a cloud ibox 2 plus? I got it from a friend and it is bricked so i try to get it up and running!

I got it past the boot part, it starts but it kind of stops responding to commands after few settings. That`s why i asked about a good backup, to see if it is running well. The thing it is i am kind of new to this so i am still figuring out the proper way to set it up. Thank you!

Hi guys. This looks great btw. Just flashed it but I can't seem to get any channels going. I have a CCam which I bought. How can I put this line on? Can someone help with this? It wouldn't let me follow some of the instructions. Such as the swap. Anyway, can I load channels on to this like a dream of? Thank you and great job btw

All cams are set up on this.
No new vix 4 done for 2+ yet. May not do 1 as nothing new really and cant get my hands on a box

hey sucmnsee great work having problems getting c line in normally go through ftp manager cant find the file sure i seen u say u may have forgot to drop in any halp appriciated

Brillant so far flashed it up but am lost on Once image is flashed and u edit ur 2 files in usr/keys with DCC
I dont understand that bit as am a newbie can someone explain that for me or how to do it i have bbc to channel 4
thats it so far

Back