New Vix 3.2.015 Cloud iBox 2+ standard sucmnsee Backup Full Version (NOT SE box!)

I have just re flashed with your image mate and cracking image I just have one problem my picture is stretched for some reason is there a solution for this bud.

I have just re flashed with your image mate and cracking image I just have one problem my picture is stretched for some reason is there a solution for this bud.

You can change the picture size it's in the settings (av settings is for things like resolution try this first next try user interface)

Im new to this box but i seem to have a problem with it. boot loop after wvwey update

---------- Post Merged at 03:35 PM ----------

Can these boxes have a backup with all stations and setting saved. Its a pain having to rescan and save everything again.

hi when i change my provider to tyne custom in the auto bouquet make i loose bbc1 not a massive problem its at the bottom of the page but do you know why its doing that?

Hi, Thanks to sucmnsee for the upload. i am trying to this usb method on a ibox 2+ stuck on boot i have downloaded this and put cloudix file on formatted usb and gone through the instructions but the box just says boot even after 15mins any help please. Thanks

Back