New Vix Apollo 165 zgemmastar 2s (H1) sucmnsee backup 12/04/2015

:beg:I've uploaded sucmnsee image and formatted two usb keys. Everytime in deep standby or off at mains, it gets stuck in 'boot'!! Am I right in thinking I leave the usb completely wiped when using it for timeshift etc? Or do I put the zgemma bootloader onto it and then use it for timeshift etc??

Completely lost!!! Tried everything.

Wiped.
But follow all the steps in the 1st post to sort the usbs for use

Thanks for the response. I've done that and still acting up.

Sometimes, if I press loads of buttons on the remote, it will start booting up, but, majority of times it won't!!!

Head is melted at this stage!! Feel like throwing it through the window!! :censored:

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 AM ----------

Wiped.

Sometimes, if I press loads of buttons on the remote, it will start booting up, but, majority of times it won't!!!

Head is melted at this stage!! Feel like throwing it through the window!! :censored:

Just reading the idiots guide there to see if I made an error along the way. I use kingston 16GB (for back of box for recording) and I done the HDGURU and Windows format to FAT32!! But reading the guide, it says:

Lets assume its went ok - your box will now have booted up and the image has installed ok, so switch it off again to safely remove that usb stick you flashed with, and plug in the hard drive you wish to store your recordings etc on. This should be formatted to NTFS, or you will get an out of disk space error when recording HD programs after about 50 minutes (as the file will be over the 4 gig fat32 file size limit). You may need to convert the drive as detailed later on if you have recording issues.

I have it as FAT 32!!! Would that be the issue that due to it being formated, it's looking to boot but can't find the files??

Hi Sucmnsee, I've just made a backup of your image with some amendments to suit me. I want to put that backup on my dad's box. I've located the zip file in HDD, will this work ok and FLASH as in your guide? The folder isn't names as Zgemma you see, it's saved as openvix-xp1000max-release-3.2.021-2015-11-19_08-08. Will this work? Cheers

If you open it there will be the zgemma folder move it to your desktop open it and there will be sh1 folder open that there should be 2 files karnel and roofs leave it open now open sucmnsee's original download folder till sh1 and move the other folders that are in there apart from karnel and roofs to your zgemma backup that should do it

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 AM ----------

Wiped.

Just reading the idiots guide there to see if I made an error along the way. I use kingston 16GB (for back of box for recording) and I done the HDGURU and Windows format to FAT32!! But reading the guide, it says:

Lets assume its went ok - your box will now have booted up and the image has installed ok, so switch it off again to safely remove that usb stick you flashed with, and plug in the hard drive you wish to store your recordings etc on. This should be formatted to NTFS, or you will get an out of disk space error when recording HD programs after about 50 minutes (as the file will be over the 4 gig fat32 file size limit). You may need to convert the drive as detailed later on if you have recording issues.

I have it as FAT 32!!! Would that be the issue that due to it being formated, it's looking to boot but can't find the files??

Thats not my guide and while i know why he says that its not how i do it.
Id reflash the box. Making sure hdmi lead is tight in box and tv

Last edited:
No cross egp

Edit NEW VERSION NOW AVAILABLE HERE. VIX 3.2.005 19/09/15
Cross epg Is missing. I tried downloading it in tspanel and its showing it is there already. so I removed it restarted and downloaded, restarted and still no epg in menu,

any ideas

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ----------

Got it sorted

I appear to have lost sound on everything coming in to the tuner- have had the sucmnsee image running fine for few weeks now no problems - then suddenly started losing sound - not across the board but some feeds appeared as if they were on mute! Now it's across the board - any ideas anyone?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm after copying the layout I have on my zgemma str s2 to another one I have in another room. I have filezilla client. Can anyone please advise me how to copy across? I Have the latest build from sucmnsee and version 3.04 of the skin from kiddac. Is there a way to copy across? All things like Kodidirect etc to be copied across? Thanks

Back