New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

yes you need a live cable feed ie vm internet only and line im waiting for them to finish cabling my area and ill be getting the new h.2h

Idiots Guide for adding your line with Filezilla
On your Box Menu > Info> Network > Get your box IP address
Open up Filezilla Host (top left ) Type in IP address Username root Leave others blank Press Quickconnect
Box should then connect to computer Left side computer, Right hand box
For N lines
On right hand side locate usr Double click it Then Keys Double click It You should now see 2 files Mg and Newcamd list On Newcamd list Left click/right click Then click View/Edit ( It may ask you what program you wish to view the file choose Notepad) You will see 2 samples of what your lines should look like either edit your line details or Delete up to CWS = (space either side of = )
Copy and past your line Less the N: in its place
Disconnect from Filezilla By Clicking the X just under bookmarks top of page
Press blue button on remote control >.Softcam Manager Select Mg 1.38 and start cam Restart box (not with GUI)
For C lines
Instead of usr/keys on box Your line goes Complete with the C in the Ect folder on box and select CCcam and start in Softcam manager and restart box
Hope it helps

should my line be like this? C: CWS

also I haven't got a CCcam file in etc

what does your line start with c or n if c it goes in cccam if its n it goes in newcamd.list without the n starting with CWS = you should have all these file in the if your using SUCMNSEE backups

Is the new sucmnsee image available on Dropbox? Techkings are restricting me from downloading, the previous skin was very impressive, hats off to sucmnsee

Eventually got my line added last night after many failed attempts. Thanks for the help. Can I ask another question, you can stream from your boxes ip address to my phone. I seen someone say you could stream it through kodi, will this work through an Amazon fire stick with kodi installed so I can put it on another tv? Many thanks in advance

hi, any H2s owners had success using one of these setup guides and can tell me which one to use please?....from what i can tell some or all don`t work on the H2s model??
but i`m also reading that setup is the same for all zgemma models across the range?
and do i need to go the atv or the vix route??....my brother-inlaw set his 2s up on vix with little problem on sucmnsee`s guide but came to set my H2s up yesterday and hit problems straight away,
we are both noobs and want to make sure we/i are starting in the right place so any problems can be sorted without realising we`re following the wrong guide or using the wrong files from the start.
thank you.

hi, any H2s owners had success using one of these setup guides and can tell me which one to use please?....from what i can tell some or all don`t work on the H2s model??
but i`m also reading that setup is the same for all zgemma models across the range?
and do i need to go the atv or the vix route??....my brother-inlaw set his 2s up on vix with little problem on sucmnsee`s guide but came to set my H2s up yesterday and hit problems straight away,
we are both noobs and want to make sure we/i are starting in the right place so any problems can be sorted without realising we`re following the wrong guide or using the wrong files from the start.
thank you.

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...nsee-latest-vix-backup-zgemma-h2s-hs-h2h.html

Thats the right version

Back