New VM Channels

lac

Some new channels coming soon on VM, no idea what they are but the HD ones are with the sports channel numbers.

Ch.509 InternalAHD manual scan same TP as Sky Sports Mix
Ch 510 InternalBHD __________________as Sky Action/Thriller
???___InternalASD___________________as Channel 5
???___InternalBSD___________________as Movies 4 Men

They're changing the setup of Sky Sports channels so presumably this is in preparation for that. These numbers are next to the Sky Sports channels, aren't they?

A Brazilian cable provider have recently upgraded their encryption.

But these new channels aren't really a sign of encryption change. We know sky are changing around their sky sports package and these numbers are around the number range that sky sports are found on on cable so it's probably just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vm cisco vhd can't support that method so no use googling that
better off using google to find out out vm going cardless
if they decide to swap older boxes that's the way they will go.
Do Tivo subscriptions from VM work by MAC address? I wonder if it was as simple as changing our cable box mac address..............

Can't see that when they're already changing the sports package to give individual channels for each major sport they cover.

Can't see that when they're already changing the sports package to give individual channels for each major sport they cover.

A day/event charge would be a lot cheaper than a year package

They already do that in the form of Now TV day passes though.

older
vm cisco vhd can't support that method so no use googling that
better off using google to find out out vm going cardless
if they decide to swap older boxes that's the way they will go.

Older boxes have been swapped out and the next step if there is one will be the first gen TiVo boxes like mines which have cards, at this moment in time there has been no indicators or letters to suggest this would be the case. To swap these boxes out is like replacing the equivalent of sky hd + boxes and IMHO would be very costly.

Back