New VU+ (ENIGMA2) Uk Sky Number Channel list (boquet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both cable and sly installed on a Zgemma H1 with 2 lines but sly does not work the free channels do anybody got any ideas. both lines work they have been tested on my other box. I have sly SD installed ive tried Hd but no change.

can anyone give me step by step instructions how to load the above sky list into my vu duo box.... I have managed to put my cline in but finding channels is a nightmare.. my epg is all over the place although I have put in the sky bouquet in.... I have downloaded dreambox edit but don't know how to use it.... any help appreciated
thanks
Drew

Hi
I have a VU+ Solo2 and looking to use this to arrange the channel numbering according to sky. Where do these files need to location on the file system?

can anyone give me step by step instructions how to load the above sky list into my vu duo box.... I have managed to put my cline in but finding channels is a nightmare.. my epg is all over the place although I have put in the sky bouquet in.... I have downloaded dreambox edit but don't know how to use it.... any help appreciated
thanks
Drew

list may be out of date now
but how to use dreambox edit look here

http://www.techkings.org/satellite-installation/76052-how-use-dreambox-edit-4-enigma2-boxes.html

---------- Post Merged at 02:36 PM ----------

Thanks :) Just trying to download them but im a new member.

I have an Amiko Alien 2 box and was wondering is this the right file for updating the channel list on my box? Also i'm quite a noob to it all, how easy is it to do and can somebody give me a clue on what my best way of updating it is please? Many thanks Mark

Hi i am completely new to all this. had a skybox f5 where all i had to do was enter the clines onto the box. Ive managed to download and connect dreambox controll centre. are there any idiots guides on here on how to update channels and put on your clines

Hi i am completely new to all this. had a skybox f5 where all i had to do was enter the clines onto the box. Ive managed to download and connect dreambox controll centre. are there any idiots guides on here on how to update channels and put on your clines

Hi, if you look in my post there a link explaining how to get the line from your f5s to your vu. http://www.techkings.org/vu-duo-support/79509-hello-help-getting-line-information.html I'm new to the vu box aswell and not the best with tech but i managed to do it.

Hi Guys I have a Vu+ Duo and am getting FTA. My CCam is working but I am getting SID Not found in PAT when going onto a Sky SD channel. I think i need to update or load a new Bouquet.

Where can i get one and any idea where I load it to

Thanks

Si

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back