New zgemma 2s user - help please

indiehead

Hi all, I'm new to zgemma and have used openbox up to now. when the zgemma arrived it had openATV on it and I wanted the sly skin so installed hades and im getting the black skin but also im at a loss at how to add the things I need from the openbox to it.. to get it up and running. struggling a bit with it its a lot more complex than openbox. any help would be appreciated, thanks

On your computer Download Hdd guru low level format tool Do a full format Then do a full windows format (not quick ) Make sure you only put Zgemma folder on your usb after you have unzipped file
If you look on page 9 of that image there is a idiots guide for adding your line

tried but no luck, just goes straight to boot. it boots up with hades powered by openvix 'black'. i put the zgemma folder on the pen and a hdd but no luck. not sure where to go from here, thought it would be a lot more straight forward like openbox.

It must be the USB you have if you get a Kingston data traveller G4 the work no problem have done loads of boxes no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got another USB so hopefully it'll work, if not I'll try the Kingston pen you recommended. thanks

---------- Post Merged at 08:09 PM ----------

well I got it going again and the blue skin is on, thankyou for the advice mate. should I follow the instructions for link you provided? - http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...cmnsee-backup-will-work-fine-h1-h2-s-too.html as its all working but there is instructions there, but don't really know what they are for.

Yes mate the box is set up as in Sucmnsee House follow rest of instruction first Then to add your line look at page 9

ok thanks, im on to that, the only thing I don't understand is this line in the instructions 'Once image is flashed and u edit ur 2 files in usr/keys with DCC', the rest I get.

yes I got one on my old open box, i'm going to switch boxes as the openbox is damaged. I have the CCcam.cfg and newcamd. list files

I've just added the page to my favs now. should I add my line during or after? does it matter? could I just complete the instructions and add the files afterwards? and what is filezilla? I have .cfg files etc... cant I just add thoughs files to a folder on the usb like on openbox? p.s. sorry to be a pain im new to this and its way more complicated than adding a gift or whatever to openbox.

You cant add lines by usb Filezilla is a FTP program that connects your box and computer via the router you need this to transfer files

Back