New ZgemmaStar2s Vix 109 04.01.2015 sucmnsee

Mine is not picking it up on boot, I can see it accessing the USB (the led on the usb is flashing) but that is it. Low level formatted it too and then windows, but still the same :(

It probably was flashing. Next time leave for 10 mins if fromt display remains blank. Frequent problem.

I Did that and left it, the box is coming up as a maxdigital xp1000

Tried 2 other usb drives (different brands) and still the same.

When I put the usb back in my computer, the folders "movie" and "timeshift" have been created on the usb?

Last edited:
Ok. Use hddguru low level format tool On pc. FULL format with it then FULL format with windows and try again.

Hello,

I was using that tool, I have tried with 3 different usb sticks. TDK, Kingston and Sandisk. I have also done a low level format on my other computer a Mac not PC using the command sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/diskx (x is the number of the disk) and still the same. It just boots to the current image.

you can see in the pictures below what it does on boot and the usb is in the rear. Any help would be much appreciated!

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender (1).jpgFullSizeRender (2).jpg

Lol. Thanks snapper. Was having a blonde moment. As with ibox this wont fully boot until hdmi in and correct channel selected On certain tvs.

If no hdmi tv, bring box to one and change av setting from hdmi to scart and save.

Sorry, it was in hdmi to hdmi on the tv, that picture was took after I moved the hdmi to the free sat box so the Mrs could watch tv!

Also not sure if it helps, when I put the usb back in my computer after it has been in the box, 2 folders have been created

"movie" and "timeshift"

?

Rickc did you get sorted? I had the same issue after inadvertently doing an over the air update from sucmnsees build (ie drivers for the maxdigital xp1000 ) the only image I could get to flash was Open ATV.... still not sure if it was because of the build or the USB stick though but possibly worth a try ?

Can someone tell me how to add setanta ireland and setanta sports to the box. I had these before but they seem to have vanished. I tried following a guide that said to add sky ireland but ended up losing all the pay subscription channels. Ended up refreshing the box and setting it up again to get them working again.

Make sure providers has Sky RoI enabled then rescan by

Menu
Setup
Service Searching
Autobouquets Maker
Start Scan

yeah I've done that then I end up with a list of 2 epg's, the second one has the extra sports channels in. However when I click on any channel from either list I just get the black screen as if my n line can't be recognised? Hope that makes sense!

EDIT: actually I think I mights have it working. I restarted the mgcamd and it came on?? Thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys
I have installed sucmnsee`s image I have a c line to put in and cannot figure out how to get the ccam .cf file set up
please I know it should be easy but its my 1st go at this and have followed the thread but I still aint got it
hope for some help thanks

Back