Newbie a bit unsure of a few things

I recently set up a H.2S box for myself successfully, loving it. A friend of mine wants me to set one up for him but I am unsure if
1. He has to keep at least one original sky box set up or if he can get rid of both and get to H.2S boxes.

2. Is it a bit risky using it with sky as your ISP?

Finally can he totally cancel his sky subscription or would he need to keep at least the basic package?

Sorry for all the questions but I don't want to mess it up for him. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He can cancel his sky package all together, no basic nothing. Just keep his phone and broadband if sky is his provider. They will offer this and that to try and keep him - that bit is up to him.

As Willo said, he has 4 H2S boxes and both phone and BB from Sky. You don't need any tv package from sky for your H2S to work.

Same here, Sky Phone and BB but no Sky TV for 2.5years now and have had up to 3 Openbox V8S' on the go at once, now have 2 V8S' and a H2s...nothing from Sky over all this period apart from reasonably good broadband

I recommend keeping sky broadband. You can't fault their service. Ditch the tv package completely. It isnt required

Back